Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Vaccines Revealed
  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

amother
Lilac

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 3:37 pm
For anyone who is interested... Here is a link to a video regarding the "real" story behind vaccines. It is well worth your time to watch. It is actually part of a larger presentation. You can check out all the videos at http://www.vaccinesrevealed.com

Or just watch this video, which is the first of the series: http://circleofdocs.com/vaccin.....e9f44

amother
Puce

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 3:50 pm
From the makers of the documentaries "Dragons Are Real! They do exist!!" and "The Truth Revealed: How Trump Shot JFK"

Be sure to have some non-gmo popcorn ready for when you watch this.

amother
Blush

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 3:53 pm
amother wrote:
From the makers of the documentaries "Dragons Are Real! They do exist!!" and "The Truth Revealed: How Trump Shot JFK"

What are you saying? I ask this sincerely.
Sounds like you don't believe their claims in the video (which I do not intend to watch).

goldrose

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 3:54 pm
amother wrote:

Why on earth do you reply to posts that have no relevance to you?

Last edited by goldrose on Wed, Oct 24 2018, 5:57 am; edited 1 time in total

amother
Lilac

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 4:00 pm
Maybe if you would take the time to actually watch the video you wouldn't be so cynical.

amother
Puce

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 4:01 pm
goldrose wrote:
Why on earth do you reply to posts that have no relevance to you? Don't you know how to be selective?! Go play with someone on your own wavelength. Rolling Eyes

It is relevant to everyone. I don't need more ignorant people watching nonsense and refusing to vaccinate.

amother
Puce

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 4:04 pm
amother wrote:
Maybe if you would take the time to actually watch the video you wouldn't be so cynical.

Right, so I can hear from DR. ANDREW WAKEFIELD
AUTISM ACTIVIST (and work renowned FRAUD) Rolling Laughter

goldrose

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 4:09 pm
amother wrote:
It is relevant to everyone. I don't need more ignorant people watching nonsense and refusing to vaccinate.

If it's relevant to you, watch it. If you aren't going to watch it, it's obviously not relevant.

amother
Royalblue

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 4:12 pm
amother wrote:

You clearly haven't done a shred of real research or you'd not be spewing falsehoods about dr Wakefield. Don't try defending yourself either. Your views aren't credible.

Maybe

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 4:15 pm
amother wrote:

If anyone commited fraud it is the CDC, as their own whistleblower stated trhough his attorneys

http://morganverkamp.com/augus.....tism/

Maybe

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 4:19 pm
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/do.....y-jr/

http://children.costhelper.com......html

Pedi charges close to $2000 from fully vaxxed kid in 1st year. Maybe $100 from unvaxed.

When the truth comes out, pedis can start collecting 5 cent cans from the garbage.

Last edited by Maybe on Thu, Jan 12 2017, 4:26 pm; edited 2 times in total

amother
Puce

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 4:20 pm
Listen, if you saw someone about to put a big spoonful of manure in their mouth thinking it was food, wouldn't you try to stop them?

Anti- vaccine propaganda = manure. Don't bother trying it, it doesn't taste very good.

amother
Cerise

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 4:24 pm
And another thread bites the dust...

Every f-ng vaccine thread starts, ends and follows the same way.

Maybe

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 4:38 pm
amother wrote:
Listen, if you saw someone about to put a big spoonful of manure in their mouth thinking it was food, wouldn't you try to stop them?

Anti- vaccine propaganda = manure. Don't bother trying it, it doesn't taste very good.

Injecting vaccines = more harm than ingesting manure.

Ask the moms who vaxxed 1 twin but not the other.

SixOfWands

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 4:52 pm
amother wrote:
You clearly haven't done a shred of real research or you'd not be spewing falsehoods about dr Wakefield. Don't try defending yourself either. Your views aren't credible.

Wakefield falsified data. Irrefutably. Which is, of course, why his murderous lies have never been replicated. Even by the plaintiff's bar that paid him to conduct his so-called studies.

And the world spent millions upon millions of dollars chasing his lies instead of working towards real answers on autism.

lora

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 4:57 pm
Maybe wrote:
Injecting vaccines = more harm than ingesting manure.

Ask the moms who vaxxed 1 twin but not the other.

or ask the mom who vaxxed all her kids besides for her autistic one, all depends on the answer you want to hear

ange

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 5:12 pm
Yes, these threads all end the same because that's the rule of nature. People don't want to hear the truth if it brings into question everything they were taught to believe.
The more resistance and fighting the more you know there's truth hiding in there Smile
I thank hashem every day for opening up my eyes to the deceit and corruption and for guiding me to be a person who is a lifelong learner, and not resistant to change.

amother
Linen

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 5:24 pm
I have done thorough research on vaccines. My conclusion was that although vaccines do pose slight risk to some individuals they are definitly a great health benefit to the population. Some may be the Korean so to speak. Bottom line it is important to vaccinate for the overall health of the population but at the same time don't vaccinate blindly and take care to look for symptoms after getting a shot. Those choosing not to vaccinate are doing so at the risk of the population.

youngishbear

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 5:25 pm
ange wrote:
Yes, these threads all end the same because that's the rule of nature. People don't want to hear the truth if it brings into question everything they were taught to believe.
The more resistance and fighting the more you know there's truth hiding in there Smile
I thank hashem every day for opening up my eyes to the deceit and corruption and for guiding me to be a person who is a lifelong learner, and not resistant to change.

I love change! I love that people no longer die from smallpox or become paralyzed from polio. I am so glad they've finally created a vaccine for ebola, and I hope they come up with one for Zika. Oh, and for the common cold, while they're at it.

Cheers To change!!

youngishbear

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 5:27 pm
amother wrote:
I have done thorough research on vaccines. My conclusion was that although vaccines do pose slight risk to some individuals they are definitly a great health benefit to the population. Some may be the Korean so to speak. Bottom line it is important to vaccinate for the overall health of the population but at the same time don't vaccinate blindly and take care to look for symptoms after getting a shot. Those choosing not to vaccinate are doing so at the risk of the population.

This. IOW, anti-vaxxers are violating a social contract for minute and questionable personal gain.
Page 1 of 6   1  2  3  4  5  6  Next Recent Topics