Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Vaccines Revealed
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

amother
Powderblue

Post Sat, Jan 14 2017, 7:38 pm
amother wrote:
Let's have some sources for your claim and not a link to Wakefield, a known liars, movie.

Do you have any idea how well regulated the pharmaceutical industry is?

Not the same amother, but actually many vaccines are tested against a previous vaccine's effectiveness and not against no vaccine at all - long term.

amother
Linen

Post Sat, Jan 14 2017, 8:03 pm
amother wrote:
Not the same amother, but actually many vaccines are tested against a previous vaccine's effectiveness and not against no vaccine at all - long term.

I am pro vaccines but I still admit that although drugs are regulated in the u.s. through a 4 phase process, dangerous drugs can still get through. They have loopholes to speed up the regulation process for drugs for critical diseases like cancer and such. But they don't have rigorous evaluation processes done on these drugs after. Additionally if these drugs do turn out to be toxic there isn't a clear system in place to recall them.

I am saying this because everyone should be aware to take caution with what they ingest, read drug warnings, precautions, dose instructions, and look for adverse effects. Don't just assume if it's FDA approved you're safe.

amother
Powderblue

Post Sat, Jan 14 2017, 8:03 pm
cnc wrote:
I have a neighbor with a few children that are all vaccinated . One of them has processing disorders and other issues and she always blames it on the vaccines. I never understood why (and actually asked her a few times) especially considering that she has other vaccinated children that are perfectly fine. Life is much simpler when we have something specific to blame our problems on. It gives us a certain sense of relief and closure and that is why I believe people like to blame something (In this case vaccinations ) on their problems.

I'll hold off on the autism issue, but I do know of three someones whose children suffered as a result of vaccines: one child had seizures upon return from the doctors office and was never the same after. Another child stopped breathing that night (taken to hospital, etc.), doc refused to make the connection to the vaccine and vaccinated again two months later, that night kid again stopped breathing turning blue and transported to the hospital. Another child died from SIDS the day after a 6-month "well-visit" which included the full round of vaccines.

cnc

Post Sat, Jan 14 2017, 8:05 pm
amother wrote:
I'll hold off on the autism issue, but I do know of three someones whose children suffered as a result of vaccines: one child had seizures upon return from the doctors office and was never the same after. Another child stopped breathing that night (taken to hospital, etc.), doc refused to make the connection to the vaccine and vaccinated again two months later, that night kid again stopped breathing turning blue and transported to the hospital. Another child died from SIDS the day after a 6-month "well-visit" which included the full round of vaccines.

I don't see what this has to do with my post (unless is not related and you just happened to quote me).

amother
Lime

Post Sat, Jan 14 2017, 9:26 pm
I know of two children who died due to vaccinations. I believe that vaccines can be fatal for some children and everyone should be careful to make sure their child isn't sick or under the weather when vaccinating, not do one more than one at a time and wait till their child is six months old.

amother
Plum

Post Sat, Jan 14 2017, 9:48 pm
amother wrote:
I know of two children who died due to vaccinations. I believe that vaccines can be fatal for some children and everyone should be careful to make sure their child isn't sick or under the weather when vaccinating, not do one more than one at a time and wait till their child is six months old.

How do you know the vaccines caused the deaths? What is written on the death certificates as cause of death? Which vaccines?

It is recommended that parents NOT wait till their children are older or even spread out the vaccines:
http://www.nbcnews.com/storyli.....03211

LittleDucky

Post Sat, Jan 14 2017, 10:18 pm
amother wrote:

And I know someone who isn't vaccinated and her kids are all not vaccinated. And 3/4 seem to have an issue (the 4th was just born a few months ago so not sure yet on that one). Mom admits there is something off about them- she sent the older school aged kids to special schools that can cater to their needs, got them therapies like speech, OT etc. They have social, sensory and processing issues, one is likely on the spectrum.

The plural of anecdote is NOT DATA!!

amother
Peach

Post Sun, Jan 15 2017, 11:29 am
Episode 5
http://www.vaccinesrevealed.co.....7afb9

amother
Peach

Post Sun, Jan 15 2017, 11:32 am
amother wrote:
How do you know the vaccines caused the deaths? What is written on the death certificates as cause of death? Which vaccines?

It is recommended that parents NOT wait till their children are older or even spread out the vaccines:
http://www.nbcnews.com/storyli.....03211

If holding off all vacines for 6 months is perfectly safe in Japan & germany, why would it be unsafe in USA ?

Maybe

Post Sun, Jan 15 2017, 11:40 am
amother wrote:
Not true. Most kids in Canada get vaccinated against hep b in middle school (except in BC, where it's part of the well-baby vaccines), unless they have risk factors, in which case they're vaccinated earlier than middles school.

Not going to deal with the whole "hep b as primarily an STI" because I'm tired after a long day of vaccinating people. Suffice to say there's lots of ways to get Hep b and most of them don't involve seks.

signed,

registered nurse in public health, vaccine preventable diseases, school vaccination program.

Sorry I was not accurate, but as a rule they don't stick that into newborns @ 2,4,6 months & somtimes day 1 like in USA.

No boosters & by the time they may be at risk in middle school it has worn off.

don't you think that is crazy ?

amother
Coffee

Post Sun, Jan 15 2017, 11:50 am
Maybe wrote:
Sorry I was not accurate, but as a rule they don't stick that into newborns @ 2,4,6 months & somtimes day 1 like in USA.

No boosters & by the time they may be at risk in middle school it has worn off.

don't you think that is crazy ?

Boosting for Hep b is not required unless there is evidence the recipient is a non responder. Aaaaand some kids are immunized at less than a day , primarily if one of the parents is a carrier.

marina

Post Sun, Jan 15 2017, 11:54 am
Look, Trump, our Wise and Virtuous President Elect does not believe in vaccines and has directed a commission to study their harmful effects. If there's anyone I trust more than the so-called CDC "scientists" it is the knowledgeable and well-read Trump! Make Polio Great Again!

marina

Post Sun, Jan 15 2017, 11:56 am
Also, it's not like Autism was around for over a decade before vaccines were even invented, right? Because then our theory wouldn't make sense. So that can't be true. Fake history strikes again!

Supermom#1

Post Sun, Jan 15 2017, 11:58 am
amother wrote:
Boosting for Hep b is not required unless there is evidence the recipient is a non responder. Aaaaand some kids are immunized at less than a day , primarily if one of the parents is a carrier.

Not some kids, but as a matter of routine, all newborns in NY (not sure about other states) receive the HepB vaccine in the hospital, unfortunately.....
Parents having been tested negative for HepB notwithstanding.

Does anyone know if the HepB vaccine for newborns can be legally refused in NY hospitals?

cnc

Post Sun, Jan 15 2017, 12:09 pm
Supermom#1 wrote:
Not some kids, but as a matter of routine, all newborns in NY (not sure about other states) receive the HepB vaccine in the hospital, unfortunately.....

Does anyone know if the HepB vaccine for newborns can be legally refused in NY hospitals?

It certainly can, and permission is asked from the parents before it is administered.
In fact, I was encouraged to wait until I leave the hospital and discuss it with my pediatrician.
So your statement is not accurate IME.

amother
Coffee

Post Sun, Jan 15 2017, 12:15 pm
Supermom#1 wrote:

I was speaking of kids in Canada.

Maybe

Post Sun, Jan 15 2017, 12:17 pm
Supermom#1 wrote:

Yes you can & many do refuse, vitamin k is the bigger challange PM me for help.

http://www.thenewyorkworld.com.....irus/

Last edited by Maybe on Sun, Jan 15 2017, 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Supermom#1

Post Sun, Jan 15 2017, 12:18 pm
cnc wrote:
It certainly can, and permission is asked from the parents before it is administered.
In fact, I was encouraged to wait until I leave the hospital and discuss it with my pediatrician.
So your statement is not accurate IME.

That might have been your experience in one particular hospital, but the rule (law? recommendation?) is the following:
"The Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) recommends that all children receive their first dose of Hepatitis B vaccine at birth and complete the vaccine series by age 6–18 months."
This quote is taken from the CDC's website. Here's the link:
https://www.cdc.gov/hepatitis/.....n.htm

cnc

Post Sun, Jan 15 2017, 12:21 pm
Supermom#1 wrote:
That might have been your experience in one particular hospital, but the rule (law? recommendation?) is the following:
"The Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) recommends that all children receive their first dose of Hepatitis B vaccine at birth and complete the vaccine series by age 6–18 months."
This quote is taken from the CDC's website. Here's the link:
https://www.cdc.gov/hepatitis/.....n.htm

Recommendation doesn't mean that it administered without the parents' consent or having the right to refuse it. It also doesn't mean that it is the law.

The only point where I'll have to give it is when my children go to school and they're vaccinations need to be up to date. Until then I hold off with the encouragement of my pediatrician.

Maybe

Post Sun, Jan 15 2017, 12:24 pm
Hepatitis B Vaccine: Good for 'Newborn' harlots and Drug Users, but Who Else?

http://www.naturalnews.com/023......html
Page 5 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next Recent Topics