Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Dr. William Fenster- lakewood

amother
Wine

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 9:13 pm
When is he moving to Lakewood? Anyone knows?

amother
Lavender

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 9:15 pm
Who cares ?

amother
Scarlet

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 9:29 pm
What's his first name?

amother
Brunette

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 9:59 pm
I heard abt a month

amother
Vermilion

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 10:04 pm
Why did a poster write,"who cares?"
How utterly rude

amother
Yellow

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 10:13 pm
Supposedly it was supposed to be sometime in January but it keeps getting pushed off. I cant wait till he moves back. The drive is really a pain.

momof2+?

Post Fri, Jan 13 2017, 1:00 am
His name is William, as posted. I think he has 2 Hebrew names in the Lakewood phone book. why you ask? I can't wait for him to move either. I remember making an aptmnt before sukkos for after Sukkos and the receptionist had told me then that they might be in their new location by then...almost LOL...

amother
Wine

Post Fri, Jan 13 2017, 7:09 am
I'm asking because it's such a pain to travel. Just wanted to know when the big day is. Thanks ladies

amother
Babyblue

Post Thu, Feb 23 2017, 5:43 pm
Anyone know if he is accepting new patients? How would you describe his practice ?

amother
Lawngreen

Post Thu, Feb 23 2017, 6:04 pm
He moved this passed friday. Im very happy there. I used him when he worked at shanik and I 'moved with him' it was a pain to travel every time we needed to see him. Bh its very conveient for me now, (even though parking is still not that great, their working on it).
He is still excepting new patience. Right now its still a small practice. Its a warm and caring place which he wants to keep that way. You get to see him each time if you want (even though he did bring in associate/pa)
He gets to know you and your child , your not just a name. He gives you as much time as you need, and he knows his stuff.
If you have a question he himself will call you back if you want to speak with him directly.
Were very happy there bh.

amother
Yellow

Post Thu, Feb 23 2017, 9:14 pm
I heard he's not accepting new patients anymore. He has 100 names on the waiting list.

amother
Blush

Post Thu, Feb 23 2017, 10:03 pm
amother wrote:
I heard he's not accepting new patients anymore. He has 100 names on the waiting list.

I am a patient of his as well. He was definitely a closed practice up until the move. When I called to make an appointment this week, one of the options was "if u r calling about joining our practice press 5" so I'm guessing he either reopened or is planning on doing so in the near future

amother
Babyblue

Post Thu, Feb 23 2017, 10:07 pm
Or maybe when u press 5 a recording says "sorry our practice is full. "

amother
Blush

Post Thu, Feb 23 2017, 10:20 pm
amother wrote:
Or maybe when u press 5 a recording says "sorry our practice is full. "

Maybe. I pressed 1 for appointments 😊. In regard to your previous question I am thrilled with the practice. It is easy to get appointments easy to talk to the doctor he listens to your concerns and takes you seriously. Another plus is that he runs on time - a 5:00 appointment has you in the room by 5
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics