Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Old fashioned high chair-prince castle
1  2  Next

bsy

Post Sun, Jan 15 2017, 1:50 pm
Does anyone know where I can get the high chair that has 5 wheels on the base arranged in a circle? It stands straight up and does not recline. Made of plastic.

Thanks

lizard8

Post Sun, Jan 15 2017, 2:10 pm
Try piccolino in Lakewood. I got mine from there but it was 4 years ago

sky

Post Sun, Jan 15 2017, 2:46 pm
Try piccolino or Juvenile Planet. I know both carry it. It is a great high chair (mine cracked after using for 4 kids).

I saw amazon has a Phil and Ted High Chair on sale today that looks similar.
http://kollelbudget.com/87713/

bsy

Post Sun, Jan 15 2017, 3:50 pm
I know it's good. My mother used it for 6 kids and then passed it on....its the only high chair I want. The Phil and teds doesnt have wheels btw.

bsy

Post Sun, Jan 15 2017, 5:54 pm
Piccolino doesnt have it. Anyone get it recently?

YHM

Post Sun, Jan 15 2017, 5:56 pm
It may be discontinued. I got mine in Dainty Baby 3 years ago.

Amelia Bedelia

Post Sun, Jan 15 2017, 6:07 pm
Those of you who bought it 3-4 years ago do not have the original Prince Castle, just btw. They are imitations, albeit probably similar quality. It was discontinued around the time I gave birth to my oldest, 13 years ago.

If I'd be in the market for a highchair, there is one that I think is very cool looking, easy-to-clean and looks like a quality product. Don't remember the name. Will try to find it and post a link.

ETA: https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d.....chair

The Boon Flair

iluvy

Post Sun, Jan 15 2017, 9:25 pm
I'm interested in selling mine (6 years old), pm me if you're interested.

Maybe My Family

Post Sun, Jan 15 2017, 9:41 pm
What they are selling these days is not the same as the original and poor quality in comparison it barely lasted through 3 of my kids the plastic is so cheap......my mother and mil are using theirs for the grandchildren though ....

Blessing1

Post Sun, Jan 15 2017, 9:44 pm
U might find it on eBay.
I'm using the one my mom got 30 years ago! It's still in great condition!

bsy

Post Sun, Jan 15 2017, 9:46 pm
I tried ebay and Craigslist but they don't have it. Thanks though.

Limeonade

Post Sun, Jan 15 2017, 9:58 pm
Try katz in the cradle in brooklyn. He will know if its still possible to get it.

sky

Post Mon, Jan 16 2017, 10:27 am
I think my 'Prince Castle' high chair I bought 10 years ago was an imitation. It cracked after 5 kids. I'd still get another one of the imitations because it was a very good design.

amother
cornflower

Post Mon, Jan 16 2017, 12:44 pm
I bought an imitation prince castle high chair in mega babies in boro park. I think baby stores in boro park sell it, like little luxury, dainty baby, and others.
but the real prince castle chair is discontinued, and the quality of imitation is not as good.

I heard good thing about the boon high chair's quality, but it is more expensive than the imitation prince castle.
the boon has a large base, but if you measure the base of the imitation prince castle, it is very similar

bsy

Post Mon, Jan 16 2017, 12:58 pm
I called a few places in Boro park. The imitation was discontinued also and no one has it...

Amelia Bedelia

Post Mon, Jan 16 2017, 10:17 pm
amother wrote:
I bought an imitation prince castle high chair in mega babies in boro park. I think baby stores in boro park sell it, like little luxury, dainty baby, and others.
but the real prince castle chair is discontinued, and the quality of imitation is not as good.

I heard good thing about the boon high chair's quality, but it is more expensive than the imitation prince castle.
the boon has a large base, but if you measure the base of the imitation prince castle, it is very similar
h
I've occasionally seen the Boon go on sale for the price of the "Prince Castle" ($150), while the Prince Castle never goes on sale.

Honestly, I'm not crazy over the design of the Prince Castle. Very old fashioned. I bought it due to the quality.

reality mom

Post Mon, Jan 16 2017, 10:27 pm
I was fortunate to get the Prince Castle high chair in its final run 13 years ago. I love it. it takes up minimal space and can be wheeled around easily. Its sturdy as steel. If I were you I would post an ad in the local classifieds that youre looking to purchase one. Im sure that there are plenty of people who have it in storage and wouldnt mind making a couple of dollars over something they no longer use. Good luck!

amother
Gray

Post Mon, Apr 30 2018, 2:42 pm
I hav one in storage, used for about a year. Didn't love it so much so ended up getting a different one. It is in perfect condition and I would sell it. U can pm me.

bsy

Post Mon, Apr 30 2018, 3:31 pm
I can't pm as you're anonymous. You can pm me if you'd like.

wow

Post Mon, Apr 30 2018, 6:41 pm
Just saw these high chairs at Little Luxury.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics