Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Please recommend light makeup tutorials

amother
Lime

Post Mon, Jan 16 2017, 12:30 am
I've never really done much with makeup, but always wanted to and I've decided now is the time to start. I need some tutorials to do at home at my own pace; I know I can go somewhere like Sephora to learn but I know from experience that I won't retain information and need to be able to see demonstrations over and over again. So, if anyone could recommend some videos I'd really appreciate it. Here's what I'm looking for:

Natural, light style. I'm not interested in contouring right now or wearing foundation all over. Also, FAST. I'm not going to spend more than 10-15 minutes once I get the hang of it.

My skin tone is nice and even except for some light rosacea on my nose. I cover that with a mineral powder that works pretty well but I'm open to new things.

I'm pale and would like to bring a little color/glow to my face, especially in winter where I look like a snowwoman. 😀

Subtly accentuate my eyes.

A look appropriate for a casual IT business environment for a woman in her early thirties.

TY in advance!

naturalmom5

Post Mon, Jan 16 2017, 1:14 am
Do a search
There used to be a member here that was desperately looking for makeup artist work
She posted many tutorials
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics