Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Jet.com reliability.

sushi galore

Post Mon, Jan 16 2017, 8:41 am
Do you have experience ordering from this site? They seem to have great prices, better than Amazon and Walmart.
If you ever ordered from them please share your experience.
>>Reliability with original products vs. repacked goods.
>> reliability in processing and delivering orders. They claim free 2 day shipping.. is it so.
I've ordered from Walmart shipping pass and received only a quarter of my order and over 10 days late.

Blessed4

Post Mon, Jan 16 2017, 8:44 am
I ordered from them twice. Once was a small order that got lost and they shipped me a new one with no issues. Next time was a huge order with household items that came in two days exactly as ordered. Very pleased!!

Chloe

Post Mon, Jan 16 2017, 8:45 am
I never had an issue ordering with Jet.

I think they are trying to compete with Amazon, so they would make sure to be on top of their game.

emzod42

Post Mon, Jan 16 2017, 8:46 am
I have ordered from them many times. I have never had a problem with an order, and often receive the order very quickly--often faster than Amazon prime. It has always been the exact product I ordered. The prices vary--sometimes they are cheaper than Amazon and Walmart, sometimes not. They give coupons and deals, which helps. The prices of items also goes down based on how much you order.

sushi galore

Post Mon, Jan 16 2017, 8:50 am
Thank you all for your prompt responses. Very appreciated.

mha3484

Post Mon, Jan 16 2017, 8:51 am
I get diapers from them. My toddler was prone to rashes so I get him more expensive diapers and they have the best price. They come in two days. I have never had a complaint.

doctorima

Post Mon, Jan 16 2017, 9:33 am
They were recently bought by Walmart, so it's definitely a legitimate and professional company. I've never had any major problems with them, but I generally buy from Amazon, which I find to have more products, usually better prices, and much more reliable speedy shipping.

MommyM

Post Mon, Jan 16 2017, 9:37 am
Reliable. Always get the package within 2 days. They do not repackage products.

ectomorph

Post Mon, Jan 16 2017, 10:10 am
I love jet.Com. Often cheaper than Amazon.

Gogo squeeze packs are 25c each there... The cheapest you can get anywhere.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics