Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Italy?!

amother
Firebrick

Post Mon, Jan 16 2017, 3:05 pm
my husband and I (and baby) have an opportunity to go away for 2-3 nights. we live in Israel. I thought to go to Italy. any suggestions as to where we should go? sights to see? I know it isn't much time. where's the most centralized place to stay?
suggestions for restaurants, museums
alternatively, if you can think of a better suggestion than Italy to be done with a 1 year old, I'm open to other ideas.
thanks!

doctorima

Post Mon, Jan 16 2017, 3:21 pm
Depending on your interests, you could do Venice or Rome (don't try for both!). Personally, I love Venice, but if you're more into history, Rome is also very nice.

amother
Indigo

Post Mon, Jan 16 2017, 4:43 pm
go to venice for shabbos! chabad makes all meals and ppl come from all over italy! we did 1 day in rome on stopover from israel to US then took a train to venice for 2 nights and another train to florence for a few hours. it was amazing

essie14

Post Mon, Jan 16 2017, 11:03 pm
Venice and Rome are both amazing and have tons of kosher food. If it's over Shabbat I would go to Venice. No eruv in Rome. I would do at least 3 days in Venice and 4 in Rome so don't try to do both on one trip.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics