Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Bachelor Nick
1  2  3  4  5  Next

amother
Brown

Post Wed, Jan 18 2017, 10:14 am
I've seen him on Andi's season and Kaitlyn's season. Did not watch Bachelor in Paradise. But he doesn't seem to have changed. Sorry. Corinne got the date rose, really?
(Unless this is where the producers tell him whom to choose in order to increase the drama...)

amother
Brown

Post Wed, Jan 18 2017, 10:52 am
Oh, and how he was avoiding eye contact with Liz during her performance --- he is so not serious about this whole thing!

amother
Puce

Post Wed, Jan 18 2017, 10:54 am
I think giving that sl^t a date Rose was a slap in the face to all of womankind. No, he is not serious about this process. But he is good looking!

crush

Post Wed, Jan 18 2017, 10:56 am
Corinne is awful, but they have someone like that every season, every season the bachelor likes her despite her awfulness. I'm sure it's scripted.
Now can we discuss Vanessa? I love her!

crush

Post Wed, Jan 18 2017, 10:57 am
Also bachelor in paradise was really Nick's redemption.

amother
Brown

Post Wed, Jan 18 2017, 11:02 am
crush wrote:
Also bachelor in paradise was really Nick's redemption.
That's why I mentioned it in my OP because from what I've read and heard (from the girls and from talk shows about the Bachelor), it seems like all is forgiven and forgotten after the BIP season, but I'm just not convinced.

crush

Post Wed, Jan 18 2017, 11:08 am
I don't know, I seem to be a minority but I liked him on Kaitlyn's season too.
There's always a villain. Doesn't make me think worse of him, just that it's scripted for the drama.

crush

Post Wed, Jan 18 2017, 11:10 am
Also how come on so many bachelor threads I'm the only one posting with my screen name 😂😂😂😂 should I be embarrassed that I watch? LOL LOL LOL

amother
Bisque

Post Wed, Jan 18 2017, 1:34 pm
I think they gave Corrine a terrible edit. You can see that she is really friends with most of the girls on the show and even now after IRL.
Jasmine annoys me more. She's obsessed with Corinne and trash talks her every time she turns around. I mean, just have a good time and get to know Nick! You're not dating Corinne, get over it!

Anyway I think Nick has been way too quick to get physical and now that he's talking so much I realize he's dumber than I thought shock not so excited about him.

amother
Bisque

Post Wed, Jan 18 2017, 1:35 pm
crush wrote:
Also how come on so many bachelor threads I'm the only one posting with my screen name 😂😂😂😂 should I be embarrassed that I watch? LOL LOL LOL

All my friends IRL know I love this dumb show!! I post anonymous because they would know it's me in a second!

amother
Ecru

Post Wed, Jan 18 2017, 1:39 pm
Can someone explain what happened in BIP? Why was he redeemed then?

jj1236

Post Wed, Jan 18 2017, 2:28 pm
Also does anyone realize he's 36? Corrine is 24
That just seems wrong to me especially because they would never have a 36 yr old bachelorette

amother
Cyan

Post Wed, Jan 18 2017, 2:34 pm
I was excited to watch nick this season. I thought he was nice looking and interesting to watch. But the season seems to be very bla so far!!! Everyone knows Corrine is there just to add some drama. Or maybe I'm just too grown up to enjoy this show anymore. I used to enjoy it in my early 20's when I was single and now I'm in my late 20's and married.

amother
Bisque

Post Wed, Jan 18 2017, 3:27 pm
jj1236 wrote:
That just seems wrong to me especially because they would never have a 36 yr old bachelorette

Well, nor would they have a bachelor without abs. Or a balding bachelor.
The show does not pretend for one second to be feminist or modern or complex at all.

amother
Brown

Post Wed, Jan 18 2017, 3:41 pm
amother wrote:
I think they gave Corrine a terrible edit. You can see that she is really friends with most of the girls on the show and even now after IRL.
Jasmine annoys me more. She's obsessed with Corinne and trash talks her every time she turns around. I mean, just have a good time and get to know Nick! You're not dating Corinne, get over it!

Anyway I think Nick has been way too quick to get physical and now that he's talking so much I realize he's dumber than I thought shock not so excited about him.

Do you mean Taylor?

amother
Brown

Post Wed, Jan 18 2017, 3:43 pm
jj1236 wrote:
Well, yeah, she acts like this dumb (excuse my stereotypes) blonde who has a teenage crush and is all about s-x and physicality. Like where is all the "great conversations"? Consideration for other people? really not wife material at all.

rainbow dash

Post Wed, Jan 18 2017, 3:43 pm
im loving jimmy kimmels take on all this

amother
Brown

Post Wed, Jan 18 2017, 3:44 pm
amother wrote:
I was excited to watch nick this season. I thought he was nice looking and interesting to watch. But the season seems to be very bla so far!!! Everyone knows Corrine is there just to add some drama. Or maybe I'm just too grown up to enjoy this show anymore. I used to enjoy it in my early 20's when I was single and now I'm in my late 20's and married.
I watched some seasons but this one interested me because its nick and knowing his history I ws curious to see where this will lead.

amother
Brown

Post Wed, Jan 18 2017, 3:45 pm
rainbow dash wrote:
im loving jimmy kimmels take on all this
gotta check it out.

amother
Bisque

Post Wed, Jan 18 2017, 3:47 pm
amother wrote:
Do you mean Taylor?

Her, too. But I meant Jasmine: