Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Bachelor Nick
Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next

Talya

Post Sun, Feb 26 2017, 3:21 pm
I'm pretty sure I saw a spoiler when it first started that it will be Corrine.

If you think abou it she did nothing wrong. She came to get a man and she's doing what it takes to get his attention. Why does it bother anyone else when she is sleeping? They should be happy they have less competition for his attention at that time.

And of course he's into her s-xuality that's a big thing men (and women!) look for. I get that it's not The classiest way to lead but you can't blame him for liking it.

I don't think she's good wife material but I have a feeling it will be her. Similar to Courtney winning Bens season. And I don't think it could last. She's clearly a lot richer than he is and that can cause big problems. She told her dad she is happy to be the primary breadwinner but he was clear that he doesn't want that.I think it would be too hard on his ego.

End of last weeks episode seemed to be Vanessa taking herself out of the running?

Posting under my real name. Should have started out my post saying "hi, I'm Talya and I watch the bachelor"

amother
Aubergine

Post Sun, Feb 26 2017, 3:38 pm
All of the spoiler accounts on Instagram are saying that vanessa will win.

I HATE how it seems that vanessa has no idea how this show works...she keeps getting upset and hurt. Its like she's never watched the show before.

amother
Burlywood

Post Mon, Feb 27 2017, 10:21 am
amother wrote:
All of the spoiler accounts on Instagram are saying that vanessa will win.

I HATE how it seems that vanessa has no idea how this show works...she keeps getting upset and hurt. Its like she's never watched the show before.

yeah until now I was rooting for vanessa but after this last episode im switching to Corrine. Vanessa just annoyed me and I dont see the attraction to Raven... corrine makes me laugh Smile dont think she is good wife material but maybe when she grows up she will be
but I did see a few spoilers that say vanessa will win...

amother
Brown

Post Mon, Feb 27 2017, 10:25 am
Spoilers say vanessa but I'm rooting for raven. I think vanessa is too whiny. Corinne is not wife material and if he gets engaged to her it ain't gonna last. they'll have some good s-x that he had to reject during the show Wink and then break it off because it "wasn't working out" in 6 months from now. Especially if , as spoilers say, nick's gonna go on DWTS.
I like raven. she's fun, no issues or complicated familly situations, she's very undestanding of nick throughout the season she seems to "get" him better than the other girls who come across as self-centered.

amother
Forestgreen

Post Mon, Feb 27 2017, 12:36 pm
what is DWTS?

glamourmom

Post Mon, Feb 27 2017, 12:43 pm
amother wrote:
what is DWTS?

dancing with the stars

amother
Forestgreen

Post Mon, Feb 27 2017, 9:02 pm
Anywhere I can watch tonight's season without downloading anything. Like can I sign up or free on a safe website that will let me see it

amother
Forestgreen

Post Tue, Feb 28 2017, 3:41 pm
Is this the only part they showed last night?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xR5lC9f7T6c

Talya

Post Tue, Feb 28 2017, 3:54 pm
amother wrote:
Is this the only part they showed last night?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xR5lC9f7T6c

Yup

amother
Brown

Post Tue, Feb 28 2017, 8:13 pm
BTW, corinne's dad was also wearing an ayin hora red bendl

amother
Brown

Post Tue, Feb 28 2017, 9:16 pm
Corinne's rant in the limo on the way out proved why she was totally not ready for marriage. "She's not going to kiss up to a man again"... so that's what she was doing all along...

amother
Brown

Post Wed, Mar 08 2017, 10:31 am
I hope it's Raven.

Vanessa is sooooo complicated.

amother
Burlywood

Post Wed, Mar 08 2017, 10:45 am
I dont like either of them.
I hope he goes with none...
well actually I x care cuz I x like him either... he really bugs me.

I used to like vanessa but she became so whiny its so annoying

amother
Seafoam

Post Wed, Mar 08 2017, 11:16 am
I agree. Vanessa seemed so wonderful--sort of like Jojo in the beginning. Now we've seen her being too strong it's annoying and too demanding. Raven is "easy love" as she said. Thats much more ideal. But Vanessa is a million times hotter and their physical connection might blind Nick.

amother
Gold

Post Wed, Mar 08 2017, 11:28 am
I like Raven better but see that spoilers say Vanessa, I am not experienced enough to know whether spoilers are usually correct. I am still hoping for Raven.

crush

Post Wed, Mar 08 2017, 12:31 pm
amother wrote:
I agree. Vanessa seemed so wonderful--sort of like Jojo in the beginning. Now we've seen her being too strong it's annoying and too demanding. Raven is "easy love" as she said. Thats much more ideal. But Vanessa is a million times hotter and their physical connection might blind Nick.

Really? I always thought Raven was the prettiest. And loved Vanessa in the beginning, now she's really getting on my nerves. Raven is awesome!

amother
Bisque

Post Wed, Mar 08 2017, 1:39 pm
crush wrote:
Really? I always thought Raven was the prettiest. And loved Vanessa in the beginning, now she's really getting on my nerves. Raven is awesome!

If we're choosing the prettiest he should've gone with Whitney 😊!

amother
Mint

Post Wed, Mar 08 2017, 2:11 pm
Here's my take on this show I can't believe I actually watch embarrassed Rolling Eyes I think it's going to be Vanessa. He has the most intimate relationship with her. She's the only one that he can look in her eyes without rushing to kiss her. You have to be deeply comfortable with someone to do that.
He's setting himself up for quite a complicated life though. Raven is ready to give all of her to him. Vanessa is dragging along her family and she's quite a toughie in my opinion.

amother
Brown

Post Mon, Mar 13 2017, 10:17 pm
amother wrote:
Here's my take on this show I can't believe I actually watch embarrassed Rolling Eyes I think it's going to be Vanessa. He has the most intimate relationship with her. She's the only one that he can look in her eyes without rushing to kiss her. You have to be deeply comfortable with someone to do that.
He's setting himself up for quite a complicated life though. Raven is ready to give all of her to him. Vanessa is dragging along her family and she's quite a toughie in my opinion.

I think they're making her out to be so tough in order to make you think it won't be her in the end. The editing is very different than reality.

amother
Brown

Post Mon, Mar 13 2017, 10:18 pm
I see that Nick Viall is on DWTS. To me that's a clear indication of a broken (or soon-to-be-broken) engagement. How can you be on another show when you just found the love of your life???
Page 4 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next Recent Topics