Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Bachelor Nick
Previous  1  2  3  4  5

amother
Bronze

Post Mon, Mar 13 2017, 7:20 pm
amother wrote:
I see that Nick Viall is on DWTS. To me that's a clear indication of a broken (or soon-to-be-broken) engagement. How can you be on another show when you just found the love of your life???

Fame and money

amother
Brown

Post Mon, Mar 13 2017, 7:22 pm
amother wrote:
If we're choosing the prettiest he should've gone with Whitney 😊!

Not in my opinion. Danielle L. wins the prettiest award though she was immature and whiny too.

amother
Seafoam

Post Mon, Mar 13 2017, 7:35 pm
the spoilers say that vanessa wins. I bet their engagement won't last 6 months.

My favorite was Christin, the virgin.

amother
Bisque

Post Mon, Mar 13 2017, 7:45 pm
amother wrote:
Not in my opinion. Danielle L. wins the prettiest award though she was immature and whiny too.

She was also beautiful 😊

amother
Bisque

Post Mon, Mar 13 2017, 7:47 pm
amother wrote:
the spoilers say that vanessa wins. I bet their engagement won't last 6 months.

My favorite was Christin, the virgin.

Do you mean Kristina the Russian?

amother
Brown

Post Mon, Mar 13 2017, 7:48 pm
amother wrote:
Do you mean Kristina the Russian?

No Christen. The one Liz confided in.

amother
Seafoam

Post Tue, Mar 14 2017, 5:35 am
what the heck?! what the heck?! why are you so dumb nick? he was so clearly in love with raven, she was so clearly such a good person to compliment him. why does he like complicated, complaining, intense, fighters? because she is hotter? ew. they looked so awkward after the show together. they aren't getting married. I bet they'll break up in the next few months. maybe then nick will beg raven for her back. by then maybe she'll realize she can have anyone, not a loser like nick.

amother
Brown

Post Tue, Mar 14 2017, 7:37 am
Don't forget it's about six months since they finished filming. They are probably broken up already and were asked by the producers to fake it until the start of the new series (in May). They did that by two other recent engagements. Chris and Whitney was so obvious that he's not into her. Yet until Kaitlyn's season, they pretended. Even throughout Chris's stint on DWTS, Whitney stayed there just enough to seem real. Copy paste.

amother
Brown

Post Tue, Mar 14 2017, 7:50 am
And watch it, they're gonna blame the broken engagement on the distance... she being in canada and all that...

amother
Chocolate

Post Tue, Mar 14 2017, 8:33 am
amother wrote:
what the heck?! what the heck?! why are you so dumb nick? he was so clearly in love with raven, she was so clearly such a good person to compliment him. why does he like complicated, complaining, intense, fighters? because she is hotter? ew. they looked so awkward after the show together. they aren't getting married. I bet they'll break up in the next few months. maybe then nick will beg raven for her back. by then maybe she'll realize she can have anyone, not a loser like nick.

ITA. Ugh. I knew the spoilers said Vanessa, but I kept hoping they were wrong anyway.
Bad move, Nick.

Last edited by amother on Thu, Aug 20 2020, 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Talya

Post Tue, Mar 14 2017, 8:56 am
I was suprised that he didn't take Raven who seemed simpler but a lot has to do with the editing. I don't think Vanessa was more attractive they are both beautiful in their own ways.

amother
Burlywood

Post Tue, Mar 14 2017, 9:07 am
dumb season- rachel was picked as bachelorette before she was sent home and all the spoilers were saying Vanessa from the beginning.
I dont know why I watched it..

dancingqueen

Post Wed, Mar 15 2017, 9:25 am
amother wrote:

ITA. She would've been the best choice if he actually wanted to get married. There is no way he and Vanessa will get married they don't have the same goals and wants in life, though its not clear what Nick really wants except to be a full time reality star I guess??

Raven is cute she just needed a bit of a makeover - the long straight black hair gave her a witchy look. Some cute shorter layers would be way cuter on her.
Page 5 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5 Recent Topics