Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
S/O of When do you post on Imamother...What Do You Post?

pumpkinsbubby

Post Wed, Jan 18 2017, 2:17 pm
When I saw the question asking "when" do you post on Imamother, it got me thinking...hmmmm..."What" do you post on Imamother? Is it children related questions, DH Sholom Bayis Issues, Recipes, or just a little bit of this and a little bit of that?

glamourmom

Post Wed, Jan 18 2017, 2:20 pm
any questions I don't have anywhere else to ask. when seeking support in things I can't talk about IRL. this site is a G-dsent.

Iymnok

Post Wed, Jan 18 2017, 2:23 pm
I mostly just read and comment. I think I've started less then 10 threads. Only one turned out to be really helpful.
I usually can find my answers with a quick search here.

pumpkinsbubby

Post Wed, Jan 18 2017, 2:46 pm
Glamourmom
... any questions I don't have anywhere else to ask. when seeking support in things I can't talk about IRL. this site is a G-dsent.

I also love Imamother for the same reason. There are so many times I have questions that I cannot ask anywhere else, and I've gotten some amazing answers!
Everyone on Imamother is so knowledgeable and if they don't know, they don't claim to know, or they will refer me to some link where I can do my own research.

icebreaker

Post Wed, Jan 18 2017, 3:27 pm
I very rarely make posts lol. I very rarely even make comments lol.

etky

Post Wed, Jan 18 2017, 4:07 pm
Iymnok wrote:
I mostly just read and comment. I think I've started less then 10 threads. Only one turned out to be really helpful.
I usually can find my answers with a quick search here.

It's funny cause it struck me the other day that I very rarely start threads.
It makes sense though because that's how I am IRL too - my interactions with people are overwhelmingly reactive.
Over the years I've learned to initiate more but my basic nature is still pretty contained.
I tend to post mostly in very specific types of threads. I've already filtered out a good many topics that do not interest me and many of the threads that I do see I don't even open.
But I very much enjoy the exchanges in which I do participate. I like to hear the different points of view that I wouldn't come across IRL.

gold21

Post Wed, Jan 18 2017, 4:25 pm
Ive started threads for parenting advice, product feedback, shopping advice....

Post Thu, Jan 19 2017, 2:04 am
Shopping advice. Found very helpful!!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics