Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children
Do ur kids make u laugh?
1  2  Next

thegiver

Post Thu, Jan 19 2017, 9:19 pm
What funny things do ur kids do that makes u laugh? (Esp the little ones but big ones ok too)

zaq

Post Thu, Jan 19 2017, 10:03 pm
All the time. And I hope they continue doing so forever.

amother
Indigo

Post Thu, Jan 19 2017, 10:10 pm
So many things from different kids, I'll just share one that happened today: 5 year old is starting to understand that the world wasn't always as he knows it, that a lot of what makes up modern life simply didn't exist once upon a time. So today he asked me: in the time when they didn't have cars and everyone had to ride horses, did they have Google?

chocolatecake

Post Thu, Jan 19 2017, 10:15 pm
when I got home from work yesterday there were four boxes of my grocery order waiting by the door. my kids were soooo excited. my order is usually three boxes not four. as we were unpacking my three yr old kept saying unbelievable..unbelievable...

tryinghard

Post Thu, Jan 19 2017, 10:28 pm
I told my 7 year old DD that if she kvetched one more time, she would have to do her homework with DH instead of with me. She asked, "What about a sigh?"

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Thu, Jan 19 2017, 10:47 pm
My son asked me something about the lakewood army...meaning the U.S. army...lakewood is his world...

Aylat

Post Fri, Jan 20 2017, 2:55 am
amother wrote:
So many things from different kids, I'll just share one that happened today: 5 year old is starting to understand that the world wasn't always as he knows it, that a lot of what makes up modern life simply didn't exist once upon a time. So today he asked me: in the time when they didn't have cars and everyone had to ride horses, did they have Google?

7 y.o. DS explaining something to 5 y.o. DS: In the olden days before the Six Day War when there were sabre toothed tigers and dinosaurs...

Aylat

Post Fri, Jan 20 2017, 3:00 am
11 y.o. DD, sighing and sincere, "I really hope mashiach comes in my generation." Turns to me. " He can't come in your generation."

Me: " why not?"

DD: "because your generation is over."

Me: gasp for breath bec laughing so much.

And another time when trying to explain to her that I am not old yet. "You are old! You even said on your last birthday, 'gosh, I am so old.'"

Iymnok

Post Fri, Jan 20 2017, 3:08 am
Last year my kids asked me what I do all day (I'm a SAHM). I told them I watch DS2 and laugh. It was true! He's still so funny!

naturalmom5

Post Fri, Jan 20 2017, 3:29 am
Older son at 5... I hit my teacher today. Do I get a price for being honest

At 20... I met this old dude. He told me there used to be phones on street you put coins in. Isn't that weird

amother
Red

Post Fri, Jan 20 2017, 8:36 am
I had just cleaned up all the little kid puzzles and I thought I put them high enough that my daughter wouldn't make a mess. She climbed on her toy and pulled them all down. When I saw I said" I just cleaned them all up" she responded "oh man!" I burst out laughing.

amother
Gold

Post Fri, Jan 20 2017, 9:38 am
if my kids didnt crack me up parenting would be so much harder!

my 4 and 6 year old are having a conversation about shamayaim
and my 4 year old tells the 6 year old "this is hilarious! I know all this from the megillah already! "

I think listening to my kids conversations with each other is so far the best part !

mommy201

Post Fri, Jan 20 2017, 10:15 am
My 5 year old daughter was sitting on the toilet for a while. When she got up she told me "Mommy, I have pins and noodles!" I could not breathe from laughter!

thunderstorm

Post Fri, Jan 20 2017, 2:28 pm
Oh yes they do!!!

When DS was age 2, he was sitting on the floor with his leg blocking the door way. When I asked him to please move he answered in all seriousness " No Dresspassing"

thunderstorm

Post Fri, Jan 20 2017, 2:30 pm
DS age 5 asked for ices on a hot day. I told him I'm sorry I didn't have any. He got all upset and said "I need ices ! I'm suffercating!!!"

Last edited by thunderstorm on Fri, Jan 20 2017, 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

thunderstorm

Post Fri, Jan 20 2017, 2:31 pm
Double post

Tzutzie

Post Fri, Jan 20 2017, 3:31 pm
I told my 3 yo to go wait outside the door while I struggled to get out with the carriage.
Its a dark winter night at 6 pm and she's standing outside yelling "HELP! HELP!"
I knew sjes ok I saw her all the while.
So I finally walk up to her and ask her what's the deal? "Val chub gevult" (cuz I wanted) akd she continues.....
Another time she told me she doesn't have koyach to sleep.....

The funniest is when she stands outside the toilet door amd comments and asks questions on what's happening inside.... we're trying to teach her but she's only 3.

amother
Red

Post Fri, Jan 20 2017, 4:25 pm
"cuz I want to" is my 2.5 dd's favorite phrase it seems

amother
Hotpink

Post Sat, Jan 21 2017, 4:00 pm
When my Dh opened the fridge to take out the drinks to bring to the shbs table, the piece holding the drinks in fell off and all the drinks fell out. 2 year old DS loudly yells OH MY GOSH!!! We couldnt breath!

Bellamom

Post Sat, Jan 21 2017, 6:56 pm
Every time my my 2 year old DS sees something funny or crazy he says "goodness gracious!" Lol.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics