Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
DC is miserable. Please read and share personal experiences.
Previous  1  2  3

amother
Bronze

Post Sun, Jan 22 2017, 9:22 pm
check out this website- they may be able to help.
https://reliefhelp.org/
hugs!!

amother
Pumpkin

Post Sun, Jan 22 2017, 11:20 pm
Quote:
Ricky from relief will refer you to the best professionals there is out there. she will ask you to describe your child. have it written before you speak because its an appointment that relief makes you have before you get to speak with her. they go by appointments. it might take a couple of days to wait. but really worthwhile.
Can anyone else share what the time frame was to get an appointment? Could it take up to a week?

amother
Chartreuse

Post Mon, Jan 23 2017, 3:21 pm
Sometimes it takes about 3 days sometimes a week. I dont know what it depends on. she is very busy unfortunately. shes a breath of fresh air. I wish I could tell you my name. I obviously cant and I would tell you to tell her I said so. but I cant. anyway, I hope you are matzliach. a refual sheleima.

op if you feel comfortable please let us know if you got help. thank you

Chayalle

Post Mon, Jan 23 2017, 3:24 pm
amother wrote:
It sounds like autism spectrum disorder. Please go for an evaluation- try a neuropsychologist.

No it doesn't.

(sibling of brother with ASD)

amother
White

Post Mon, Jan 23 2017, 3:36 pm
amother wrote:
Read
Gaps by Natasha Campbell mcbride.
Seek a naturopath who will look at the whole picture. There could be a biological reason-many times gut issues or toxicity.
Speaking from experience. And I've been to Dr hizami and other professionals who pull drugs out of a hat to squelch symptoms without giving real answers

I second this. And definitely make an appt. With Dr. Lawrence palevsky. He is top notch and understands how the state of the body affects the brain.

cheeseblintz

Post Mon, Jan 23 2017, 3:51 pm
I don't understand how the child's school has not suggested a psychological evaluation a long time ago.

Learning

Post Wed, Jan 25 2017, 1:33 pm
I can't imagine myself going everyday to a place for most of the day and being bullied. It is terrible. Take him out of that school. Please.

amother
Babyblue

Post Wed, Jan 25 2017, 4:40 pm
go to a child psychologist. my DC displayed several of these behaviors after he was molested. seems like your child may have gone through some trauma.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics