Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
How can Jews support this??
Previous  1  2  3

marina

Post Sat, Jan 28 2017, 7:28 pm
wondergirl wrote:
Way to twist my words. Why are Jews not defending other Jews who get discriminated against by Black govt employees?? And why are you expecting Jews to defend muslims when Jews like yourself wont even defend other Jews against discrimination? Why is this double standard and hypocrisy acceptable to you?

I cannot comment because you are cryptic and I have no idea what you're talking about. I don't know why you keep bringing people's skin color into this or what the discrimination was

Can you plse leave me alone, k thx bye.

wondergirl

Post Sat, Jan 28 2017, 7:31 pm
marina wrote:
No, I haven't and that's not even what she's talking about. She's talking about some black people in some NYC department or some **** like that.

So its not possible for black state employees or black federal employees for that matter to discriminate against Jews. And if Trump would have been black then you wouldn't have dared said anything about the ban since speaking up against a black person is "racist". Am I understanding your logic correctly?

youngishbear

Post Sat, Jan 28 2017, 7:33 pm
wondergirl wrote:
Way to twist my words. Why are Jews not defending other Jews who get discriminated against by Black govt employees?? And why are you expecting Jews to defend muslims when Jews like yourself wont even defend other Jews against discrimination? Why is this double standard and hypocrisy acceptable to you?

I would gladly defend my fellow Jews or anyone else facing discrimination perpetrated by anyone. I have no idea what cause you are trying to champion here, so I await further details.

marina

Post Sat, Jan 28 2017, 7:33 pm
wondergirl wrote:
So its not possible for black state employees or federal employees for that matter to discriminate against Jews. And if Trump would have been black then you wouldn't have dared said anything about the ban since speaking up against a black person is "racist". Am I understanding your logic correctly?

My logic goes like this:

1. I have no idea about the specifics of the incident you reference.

2. You won't tell us what it was.

3. I am not going to comment on the incident because I have no idea what it was.

4. You sound like a bigot.

5. And not very stable.

6 . so

7. Please leave me alone.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics