Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Simcha Section
Printer for Wedding Invitations Lakewood or Philly

BetsyTacy

Post Sat, Jan 28 2017, 7:31 pm
Does any of my dear imamothers have a recommendation for a printer who prints wedding invitations in Lakewood or Philadelphia?

Thanks so much!

Notsobusy

Post Sat, Jan 28 2017, 7:50 pm
I was very happy with BP Graphics in Lakewood. I priced around and was surprised to find that they were cheaper than other companies that I was told were supposed to be cheapest. The woman we worked with worked came up with some very creative ideas to help us save money while doing something specific that we wanted. She was also very professional and easy to deal with.

amother
Navy

Post Sun, Jan 29 2017, 2:23 pm
I second BP. They are so professional but kind and helpful at the same time. And they are very efficient. If you need a rush job, it's no problem.

amother
Scarlet

Post Sun, Jan 29 2017, 4:25 pm
If you want Philadelphia, I used Paperia in Ardmore and worked with Hennie. She was quick, got us exactly what we wanted in about a week, and even addressed them with a script font on their computer.

amother
Taupe

Post Sun, Jan 29 2017, 4:32 pm
+1 718-436-0033
expressway printing
Hes the cheapest I know of in Brooklyn.

BetsyTacy

Post Sun, Jan 29 2017, 7:02 pm
Amother scarlet, it would be great to have a Philly option. Did you have the traditional full Hebrew side on your wedding invitations? I did not know that printers not specifically catering to the frum crowd could deal with a typical frum wedding invitation. By that I mean,a monogram on front cover,opening to Hebrew on one side, English on the other side. What was your experience?

Thanks to all the other imamothers for their Lakewood recommendations.

amother
Scarlet

Post Sun, Jan 29 2017, 7:58 pm
DD and DSIL had a mixed Hebrew-English version on a card instead of a folded invitation, but the store had both, including all varieties of frum Hebrew texts. They have all the printers books, and Hennie does lots of frum weddings. She's a former day school person herself. She just had gorgeous things and there was no pressure or upselling.

BetsyTacy

Post Sun, Jan 29 2017, 9:02 pm
Thank you!

OOTBubby

Post Mon, Jan 30 2017, 9:53 am
You should all also realize that if you have someone who can typeset the Hebrew for you, then you can bring that to any printer to get it printed.

amother
Navy

Post Mon, Jan 30 2017, 2:03 pm
BTW, nowadays it is not so necessary to personally go to the printer. They can email proofs back and forth. And shipping the final product is usually about the same as sales tax, so even that does not cost you anything.

amother
Indigo

Post Mon, Jan 30 2017, 2:08 pm
winprints for personal service 732-905-6472
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics