Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Why did Schumer cry for the banned muslims
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6

FranticFrummie

Post Tue, Feb 07 2017, 9:38 am
To sum up Fox's excellent post, take for example a random amother who posts "I have no food in the house, and my children are starving."

You can click that "hug" button until your fingers fall off. What have you accomplished?

The one person who says that she will send over a meal, is the person who counts. Whether that person "feels bad or sad" is irrelevant. Feeling sad doesn't feed kids. Food does. Trust me, those kids DO NOT CARE HOW YOU FEEL!

PinkFridge

Post Tue, Feb 07 2017, 2:17 pm
FranticFrummie wrote:
To sum up Fox's excellent post, take for example a random amother who posts "I have no food in the house, and my children are starving."

You can click that "hug" button until your fingers fall off. What have you accomplished?

The one person who says that she will send over a meal, is the person who counts. Whether that person "feels bad or sad" is irrelevant. Feeling sad doesn't feed kids. Food does. Trust me, those kids DO NOT CARE HOW YOU FEEL!

But in that case, if a person truly cannot help warm wishes and tefilos are comforting though. Don't discount them entirely.

SixOfWands

Post Tue, Feb 07 2017, 3:01 pm
TentPitcher2000 wrote:
It is truly very touching that Chuck Schumer cares so deeply about refugees that it brought him to tears. It would be even more touching if he cried on 9/11/2001.

I think that its a little more important that he has worked tirelessly to get compensation and health benefits for those who were made ill after 9/11. Over Republican objection.

But that's just me.
Page 6 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6 Recent Topics