Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Child & Baby Products
Multimac 3 seater car seat

SingALong

Post Wed, Feb 01 2017, 12:06 am
So I have 3 kids in booster seats and even though I drive a minivan, I'm tight with space. I'm due soon and suddenly realized transferring 1 booster to the back to aacomodate the infant seat going into the second row will be really hard to always buckle in that kid and fit other kids onto that bench.

I googled if there's such a thing as a car seat bench, like instead of 3 individual car seats I can just get a triple idea. This company multimac makes it, it it seems like its only available in the U.K. Anyone know if it's available in the USA, what are their safety ratings,anyone have it and can tell me info on it?

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Wed, Feb 01 2017, 12:08 pm
How old is your oldest in a booster? If you have 3 kids in boosters, I assume they're all preschool age and older? I would assume your oldest should be able to buckle his or herself by now...

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Wed, Feb 01 2017, 12:09 pm
Also, a simple solution would be to move 2 to the back, and keep one of the side seats in the second row flipped down (or removed) and you have easy access to the back...BTDT, not a big deal at all.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics