Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
How to heal a black injury under eye?

amother
Periwinkle

Post Sun, Feb 05 2017, 8:52 am
My 5 year old got a black and yellow mark underneath his eye and it happened while he was running with his younger brother. By mistake, he got hit from his younger brother's head while he was running. It happened four days ago and he still has the mark and now it looks more yellow/brown under his eye. After it happened, I only applied ice to the area. Everyone at school asked what happened to him because it's very noticeable under the eye. And since everyone asks, now it bothers him even more and he wants it to go away. Is there a faster way to heal it?

greenfire

Post Sun, Feb 05 2017, 10:34 am
turning yellow is indicative the healing is in process ~ give it time [you can always turn to make-up concealer]

https://www.symptomfind.com/he.....mean/

OOTBubby

Post Sun, Feb 05 2017, 11:00 am
That's good that it's changed color; it is starting to heal. My DS got hit in the eye with a baseball bat and had a black eye for over a year. I took him to the doctor when it happened, but he said that as long as the eye moves well, not to worry about it. Well, in retrospect, when it stayed black (didn't even change colors) for so long, the doctor said that there had probably been a hairline fracture which takes a long time to heal. Even if they had realized, though, they couldn't have done anything to treat it.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics