Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
18 inch dishwasher

c899

Post Sun, Feb 05 2017, 9:52 pm
Hi does anyone have an 18 inch dishwasher? Its basically a thinner dishwasher... I dont need a full one for milchig so was thinking about doing something like this... any thoughts/comments/experience with this?

SingALong

Post Sun, Feb 05 2017, 11:09 pm
I have one but be aware they tend to be more expensive, I don't know why. And they're harder to find, there's just not as many of them out there. I happened to have picked a bad one, it just doesn't work. I took the cheapest I could find and now I regret not spending more. I guess I'll have to replace it with a more expensive one at some point. I got it for same reason as you, for milichigs, I don't use it as much. Also I was short on space in the kitchen plan and I preferred to use the extra inches for cabinet space.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry