Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen
Wood kitchen versus acryllic...

amother
Wheat

Post Mon, Feb 06 2017, 10:29 am
building a new house iyh and very into kitchens right now.
I'm so confused between the 2 options of wood or acryllic kitchen.

on one hand, wood kitchens are definitely beautiful and warm looking, however, im hearing all the time, how unpractical they are. they chip alot and eat up stains. many stains dont come off from wood kitchen (ex: oil)
acryllic kitchen is more modern clean look, from what I'm hearing, alot more practical as well. doesnt chip and washes like a dream. however, its more of a cold simple look.
for some reason, the person doing my kitchen is convincing me to do wood, I dont know what his agenda is, perhaps its more money making?
pls share your experience..

LittleMissMama

Post Mon, Feb 06 2017, 10:33 am
His agenda is to help you not make a mistake. I've never even seen an acrylic kitchen in real life. They're extremely uncommon though I understand the positives you listed. It's a very unique look that may affect future resale value.

ValleyMom

Post Mon, Feb 06 2017, 10:36 am
I never ever heard of an acrylic kitchen and I am addicted to HG channel

greenfire

Post Tue, Feb 07 2017, 12:04 am
jetson-like & futuristic [cold and uninviting]

MrsEsther

Post Tue, Feb 07 2017, 12:12 am
I did renovation less than a year ago and I purchased acrylic kitchen cabinets and I love it! Cleans smoothly and modern!
Please note: acrylic is only made of mdf wood so it's something to think about.

I know a couple of my friends with the same kitchen As I and we are happy and never had issues.

tweety1

Post Tue, Feb 07 2017, 3:21 am
My sister just did acrylic. Its a very modern look. But very sleek and classy. She did 2 tone. Top one color bottom another. She has a huge kitchen so when you come in and look around it has a certain neatness look to itself that wood wont give you.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen