Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Iso locksmith that can copy Sienna keys in Flatbush

amother
White

Post Mon, Feb 06 2017, 2:56 pm
Does anyone know of a locksmith in Flatbush that copies Toyota Sienna keys that's not crazy expensive? I just called one place and they wanted $75, not even including the clicker! Thanks!

MagentaYenta

Post Mon, Feb 06 2017, 3:07 pm
Chipped keys are rather expensive, starting at $50 and going up. My locksmith told me to buy a blank clicker on Ebay and how to program it for the locks on my Volvo.Worked like a charm. Between the clicker and the key I spend $50. It does not work on all makes and models of vehicles.

amother
White

Post Mon, Feb 06 2017, 3:10 pm
MagentaYenta wrote:
Chipped keys are rather expensive, starting at $50 and going up. My locksmith told me to buy a blank clicker on Ebay and how to program it for the locks on my Volvo.Worked like a charm. Between the clicker and the key I spend $50. It does not work on all makes and models of vehicles.

Thanks for the idea, good to keep in mind for the future but I need it for today, or at latest tomorrow!

MagentaYenta

Post Mon, Feb 06 2017, 3:15 pm
amother wrote:
Thanks for the idea, good to keep in mind for the future but I need it for today, or at latest tomorrow!

Then you will have to pay the market rate in your area.

amother
White

Post Mon, Feb 06 2017, 8:59 pm
MagentaYenta wrote:
Then you will have to pay the market rate in your area.
I'm willing to pay the market rate, but if they start at $50, I'd much rather pay that than $75, so if anyone's in Flatbush & knows of a place with a better price than $75, please let me know! Or if anyone knows, based on their experience, that 75 is a fair price, I would appreciate knowing that too! Thanks!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics