Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Gan/Beit sefer nisui in the Gush?

Aberdinah

Post Mon, Feb 06 2017, 4:48 pm
Is there one? If so, where? Thankyou Smile

shabbatiscoming

Post Tue, Feb 07 2017, 3:29 am
what is a beit sefer nisui?

chanchy123

Post Tue, Feb 07 2017, 3:33 am
What specifically are you looking for? I have a DD in Reishit.

hila

Post Tue, Feb 07 2017, 4:04 am
I was thinking Reishit, but I am so out of the school thing that I am not an expert. MY baby is in the army.

etky

Post Tue, Feb 07 2017, 5:12 am
As Chanchy asked - can you specify what it is you are looking for?
As others said, there is Reishit in Rosh Tzurim which is a school that integrates special needs kids and has an 'alternative' vibe to it.
Aseh Chayil, the mamad in Efrat has programs for special needs kids, especially those on the ASD. The mamad in Alon Shvut also has some services for special needs kids.
There is also a new-ish regional Talmud Torah in Bay Ayin I think with a hassidic bent.

Aberdinah

Post Tue, Feb 07 2017, 2:56 pm
Thankyou for your replies! There is a beit sefer nisui with one class here in Armon Hanatziv and they are hoping to open a preparatory gan next year too. One of the mothers who sends to the school described it as like Montessori, concerned with helping the child to decide what he will learn about and encouraging him in it? Anyway we are thinking of moving in the summer so I was wondering if there is something similar in the Gush for that reason. We think our son has an ASD but he is not yet diagnosed. I wasn't thinking of 'special needs' school really, more mainstream but with a hashkafa/modus operandi that will suit him.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions