Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Toddlers
My baby walk 4 steps today!

Water Stones

Post Mon, Feb 06 2017, 7:11 pm
She is 10 months and been holding on to the couch and beds to try to walk. A little while ago dh came home and I said to her "tatty's home!" And she let go and walk to him 4 steps! And then she sat down! It was so cute and exciting!! Dh took her to visit upstairs to his parents and I came to here to share my excitement!

How long do you think it take to walk more like this without holding on to things??

allthingsblue

Post Mon, Feb 06 2017, 7:12 pm
I don't know how much longer, but ten months is early to start, so that's awesome! I'm so happy for you! Enjoy the excitement!

amother
Indigo

Post Mon, Feb 06 2017, 7:14 pm
YAY
CLAP CLAP!

amother
Denim

Post Mon, Feb 06 2017, 7:18 pm
Yay!
Very exciting!
There is no way to know when she will start walking more. Some kids could take a few steps for a while and others one day they take a few steps and then the next they are walking all around. I had kids both way. Just don't get fusterated if she doesn't do it for a while.

greenfire

Post Mon, Feb 06 2017, 7:59 pm
mazel tov on this milestone [okay stepping stone] לחיים

mille

Post Mon, Feb 06 2017, 8:13 pm
Seashells wrote:
She is 10 months and been holding on to the couch and beds to try to walk. A little while ago dh came home and I said to her "tatty's home!" And she let go and walk to him 4 steps! And then she sat down! It was so cute and exciting!! Dh took her to visit upstairs to his parents and I came to here to share my excitement!

How long do you think it take to walk more like this without holding on to things??

Wow! What a big milestone!

We just celebrated the same milestone here with my baby girl about a month ago... Same age. Smile It took her about 2 weeks to feel confident enough and have good balance to walk by herself more often. Keep encouraging her!!!

Fabulous

Post Mon, Feb 06 2017, 8:15 pm
Congratulations!! Mine took about five-seven steps at a time for over a month - month and a half until she started feeling totally comfortable.

ra_mom

Post Mon, Feb 06 2017, 8:19 pm
Mazel Tov! Super exciting first time mom moment! Enjoy every minute.

lucky14

Post Mon, Feb 06 2017, 9:53 pm
so exciting. I can't answer your question because mine hasn't started walking yet, but that's gotta be fun to see. Smile

rednavy

Post Mon, Feb 06 2017, 9:54 pm
Congrats! Hooray

MagentaYenta

Post Mon, Feb 06 2017, 9:56 pm
What an exciting milestone. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Coffee Addict

Post Mon, Feb 06 2017, 10:23 pm
I'm happy for you! Yes Bounce Hooray

Water Stones

Post Mon, Feb 06 2017, 10:57 pm
Thank you for sharing my exciting news!

When dh took her upstairs to his parents, she didn't walk any steps at all!! Haha my mil was disappointed but she said it take time and not expect her to go walking around yet.

I telephoned my mother in Denmark and she said I did steps the same age 10 months old but I didn't walk for really until 13 months. Mil says she don't remember the first steps but that dh walk fully at the same age 13 months.

So I won't expect any time period for her to walk! But just BH she is on her way to it!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics