Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Online Bachelors Degree

Maya

Post Tue, Sep 11 2007, 9:28 am
I am looking into getting a bachelors degree from a college online. Does anyone have experience with something like that?

I'd like some questions answered, for example: Which college did you take it by; What was your major; Was there financial aid available? How difficult was it; Did you enjoy taking it?

Thank you.

Yaakovah

Post Tue, Sep 11 2007, 3:10 pm
check out mji.edu Michigan Jewish Institute. They now have an online degree program to get BAs in business, computers, and Judaic studies. They have FAFSA and pell grants, and loans

gonnaBaDesigner

Post Sun, Oct 14 2007, 5:59 pm
I'm currently in college online for my bachelor's degree in interior design at westwood college. They have financial aid - that was a major thing when I applied. you can check out their website at westwoodonline.edu

they have other programs like business, graphic design, interior design, criminal justice, game and art design - just to name a few. I like the program that I'm in - they're very supportive and accredited. let me know if this helps.

glowing

Post Sun, May 18 2014, 6:36 pm
I did the TTI program online/took tests in Brooklyn and got financial aid that covered most of my costs. was wonderful experience. I would suggest looking into it.

Rutabaga

Post Sun, May 18 2014, 6:55 pm
Hi Glowing, welcome to Imamother!

I just wanted to let you know that it's a good idea to look at the date on the original post of each thread before you add your own thoughts. This particular thread is 6.5 years old, so the OP (original poster) probably no longer needs advice.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics