Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational
Chesed possibilities

busymother

Post Sun, Feb 12 2017, 10:23 am
This weeks mishpacha had stories of people who did simple (or not so simple) chassadim for other people and it really changed them so much. For example the girl who slept through class, her teacher gave her an interesting Sefer to read and learn during her class and it changed the girl for the better. Or the mother who just had a baby and her single friend came to turn over her kitchen for pesach and arranged all the meals for her...
I was wondering, what kind of Chesed would you love someone to do for you?
I'll start:
1. I just moved into a new house in a new neighborhood. It would have been (and still would be!) so nice if someone would knock on my door and come in to say hello! And to invite me to the blocks whatsapp group!
2. "Hi, heard you just called half the neighborhood looking for a place for your relatives who are coming for yom tov. They can stay here if you want!" LOL (I know it would never happen, but a woman can dream, no? Rolling Eyes )

amother
Royalblue

Post Sun, Feb 12 2017, 4:49 pm
My dream: I know u work Sundays, and u mentioned how hard it's to get a babysitter and ur husband ends up taking off from his job, so if u ever want my kids would love company...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational