Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
What stroller do you have?
1  2  Next

amother
White

Post Mon, Feb 13 2017, 5:16 pm
Do you like it? Why?

mha3484

Post Mon, Feb 13 2017, 5:20 pm
I have an uppababy vista 2015 and LOVE it. I was really hesitant because of the price but it really has been worth the money. It is on its second child and shows little wear and tear. The basket is massive. I have filled it with a whole shopping trip and can push it home with one finger. DH is with this kids during the day and loves that the car seat can click into the stroller for a quick errand. My baby sleeps in the bassinet in our room so I did not need to get another piece of furniture. It really has been a great purchase.

amother
Red

Post Mon, Feb 13 2017, 5:28 pm
I have the uppababy 2014 and I'm really tempted to get the 2015 (pregnant now) but I know I don't need it...

mha3484

Post Mon, Feb 13 2017, 5:37 pm
I sold a stroller and baby swing to pay for it. Maybe see what you can get for your 2014?

UnFarvosNischt

Post Mon, Feb 13 2017, 6:24 pm
We have a Bugaboo Bee3 and we are extremely happy with it.
My baby is 6mo and still uses the bassinet. The weight of the stroller is really light and the stroller itself is not very large so it's easy to use it in the bus/in stores etc.
The basket is also very big and you can easily push the stroller.

amother
Red

Post Mon, Feb 13 2017, 7:10 pm
mha3484 wrote:
I sold a stroller and baby swing to pay for it. Maybe see what you can get for your 2014?

Maybe 300 max I would guess. I would also have to convince dh since they are similar just the 2015 is a little better and prettier!

amother
White

Post Mon, Feb 13 2017, 7:24 pm
mha3484 wrote:
I have an uppababy vista 2015 and LOVE it. I was really hesitant because of the price but it really has been worth the money. It is on its second child and shows little wear and tear. The basket is massive. I have filled it with a whole shopping trip and can push it home with one finger. DH is with this kids during the day and loves that the car seat can click into the stroller for a quick errand. My baby sleeps in the bassinet in our room so I did not need to get another piece of furniture. It really has been a great purchase.

Do you find it heavy/clunky?
Does it take up alot of room when folded?
Tx

amother
White

Post Mon, Feb 13 2017, 7:27 pm
UnFarvosNischt wrote:
We have a Bugaboo Bee3 and we are extremely happy with it.
My baby is 6mo and still uses the bassinet. The weight of the stroller is really light and the stroller itself is not very large so it's easy to use it in the bus/in stores etc.
The basket is also very big and you can easily push the stroller.

Do you find it to truly be of quality or is it just the name brand that sells it?
Tx

tweety1

Post Mon, Feb 13 2017, 8:37 pm
Buffalo.
LOVE IT!! I had priorities in a stroller. 1. Easy on steps 2. Big basket. 3. Easy to push in the snow. 4. I wanna be able to wheel it with one hand so I can have one hand free for whatever reason be it talking on the phone, holding a child's hand and I must say it meets ALL my requirements. It almost wheels by itself. It was a great decision.

ectomorph

Post Mon, Feb 13 2017, 8:52 pm
City ultra. Not thrilled with it. I like how light it is but the seatbelt design is terrible.
Mountain buggy double. Love it. Super heavy but very strong and smooth.
Bumbleridr Indy. Great stroller but stays outside. Impossible to fold.

pinkpeonies

Post Mon, Feb 13 2017, 9:14 pm
amother wrote:
I have the uppababy 2014 and I'm really tempted to get the 2015 (pregnant now) but I know I don't need it...

If your going to upgrade, get the 2017, they came out with beautiful colors and leather handle and bumper bars.
I have the bugaboo Cameleon 3, and while it is a great stroller, I personally do not think it is worth the price and the name. It got that name when it was the only modular stroller on the market, but now there are many many more, and if I was going to do it again, I would go for the Cruz.
I am pregnant now and looking into doubles, I think I'm going to go for the Valco Neo Twin, I love the look and the handle, but I would really love if more companies came out with double strollers with individual reversible seats plus bassinets for doubles, like the bugaboo donkey (which is way too much of a "name" for me to get, plus the ridiculous price tag... $2000 for a strolller is beyond!)

amother
Crimson

Post Mon, Feb 13 2017, 9:14 pm
I have the uppababy Vista 2011 and I love it. Have been using it throughout with my kids, added the second rumble seat and the buggy board. Love the big basket and bassinet, the push, sturdiness, and use it like a pack horse all the time! Great sunshade and so versatile.
It's a little wide and can be a little bulky when folded especially if you have a small car.

twogees

Post Mon, Feb 13 2017, 9:33 pm
I have the uppababy 2013/2014 (manufactured Oct 2013 so I guess the 14) and I absolutely LOVE it. I also have the baby jogger double and love it. I also have a maclaren which I absolutely HATE.

amother
Cerulean

Post Mon, Feb 13 2017, 10:14 pm
I have a bunch of kids bh and have gone through many strollers already. I have spent a lot of money on high end carriages, and have not been impressed. Most were hard to fold, clunky in the car etc. My favorite carriage is the City Mini. If you have a poor self image and need a Bugaboo type brand, then I can't convince you to get a City Mini. If you are looking for affordable, durable, easy fold, narrow, huge hood etc., then this carriage is the best. Bh I can afford the Buffalo if I felt the need, but this does the trick for me! Good luck with your choice!

amother
White

Post Mon, Feb 13 2017, 10:42 pm
amother wrote:
I have a bunch of kids bh and have gone through many strollers already. I have spent a lot of money on high end carriages, and have not been impressed. Most were hard to fold, clunky in the car etc. My favorite carriage is the City Mini. If you have a poor self image and need a Bugaboo type brand, then I can't convince you to get a City Mini. If you are looking for affordable, durable, easy fold, narrow, huge hood etc., then this carriage is the best. Bh I can afford the Buffalo if I felt the need, but this does the trick for me! Good luck with your choice!

Thank you

Ive noticed though that in the upright position it is still in a bit if a recline and that babys/children dont seem to like that. Do you find that?

cnc

Post Mon, Feb 13 2017, 10:50 pm
amother wrote:

I had the double and I agree with you. I had two higher end carriages as well and I liked the Citi Mini best.

amother
Apricot

Post Mon, Feb 13 2017, 11:59 pm
Mamas and papas sola2 mtx
Great push, looks adorable, and easy to fold and maneuver
I love the company, be aware they don't have amazing costumer service like the upababby...

Brown

Post Tue, Feb 14 2017, 1:50 am
The Babyjogger City Mini is the most comfortable carriage I've ever used.

fiji

Post Tue, Feb 14 2017, 2:18 am
Love my city mini gt!!

amother
Gold

Post Tue, Feb 14 2017, 2:51 am
I have a Mutsy iGO and a Bugaboo Donkey. The Mutsy is awesome in every way. The Donkey is heavy when my toddler is in it, but I am obsessed with parent facing seats so it was the only double choice.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics