Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Toms River/Jackson
Previous  1  2  3  4  5

Chayalle

Post Thu, Feb 16 2017, 3:37 pm
Sorta OT, but OP aren't there less expensive areas in 5T/FR area that people are moving out to? I know that my lovely niece, who is also a parent in TAG, bought in Cedarhurst a couple of years ago...by now that might be out of price range, but maybe your best bet would be to pioneer in an area that is cheaper.

amother
Chocolate

Post Thu, Feb 16 2017, 5:06 pm
Chayalle wrote:
Sorta OT, but OP aren't there less expensive areas in 5T/FR area that people are moving out to? I know that my lovely niece, who is also a parent in TAG, bought in Cedarhurst a couple of years ago...by now that might be out of price range, but maybe your best bet would be to pioneer in an area that is cheaper.

Good point! What about Inwood, Bayswater, North Woodmere, or Hewlett? Cedarhurst has become more expensive, but these areas that are a bit "further out" are somewhat cheaper AFAIK.

livinginflatbus

Post Thu, Feb 16 2017, 5:50 pm
I don't either understand why someone would want to move to Lakewood if it's clearly not their kind of place and they would be looked down at or feel inferior. Plenty of cheaper areas in the tristate

amother
Scarlet

Post Thu, Feb 16 2017, 6:09 pm
Tuitions and cost of living is very high here. No can argue that Lakewood is not cheap. Even places in nj with cheap housinh have very high tuition.
Page 5 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating