Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Day Without Immigrants- In Your Community?
  Previous  1  2  3 9  10  11  Next

amother
Ivory

Post Fri, Feb 17 2017, 11:30 am
Squishy wrote:
And since you are anonymous, I have no interest in even giving you a source.

Why are you anonymous?

Becuz I live in Monsey. And u scare me.

But why wolud my usrnaem help you give a soure? Why does it matter who I am?

amother
Ivory

Post Fri, Feb 17 2017, 11:31 am
Squishy wrote:
Still waiting to find out why you are hiding.

When you reveal yourself, I will give you the information.

R u and Wondergril the same person?

wondergirl

Post Fri, Feb 17 2017, 11:34 am
amother wrote:
This is about payments made to illegal parents for citizne kids. Not about federal paymetns for free clinics.

Still wiating.

That is 500 million for healthcare (that they get from free clinics/and or emergency room visits for themselves) which is on top of the 20 million in Calworks (medicaid) they are getting for their eligible kids.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com.....fits/

Last edited by wondergirl on Fri, Feb 17 2017, 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Post Fri, Feb 17 2017, 11:35 am
amother wrote:
Becuz I live in Monsey. And u scare me.

But why wolud my usrnaem help you give a soure? Why does it matter who I am?

How do I scare you?

You are obviously young. Your user name doesn't help me give a source.

amother
Babyblue

Post Fri, Feb 17 2017, 11:36 am
amother wrote:

This is possibly one of the most bizarre comments I've read on this site.

Post Fri, Feb 17 2017, 11:37 am
amother wrote:

You figured it out!! What a genius!!

I will just go to the mirror right now and have a conversation with Wondergirl.

gp2.0

Post Fri, Feb 17 2017, 11:37 am
I don't understand this "us vs. them" mentality toward illegal immigrants. I say we should allow all illegal immigrants to become citizens if they qualify for certain criteria - for example, they have a home here, family, income, no criminal record etc. Yes, they broke a minor law that didn't hurt anyone. Let them be fined for it, if it makes people happy, and then let them all apply for citizenship.

Post Fri, Feb 17 2017, 11:38 am
amother wrote:

Nah, I heard more bizarre.

amother
Ivory

Post Fri, Feb 17 2017, 11:38 am
wondergirl wrote:
That is 500 million for healthcare (that they get from free clinics/and or emergency room visits for themselves) which is on top of the 20 million in Calworks (medicaid) they are getting for their eligible kids.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com.....fits/

Help me. I don't see it, but I'll confes that I haeve a hedache rigth now. I only see payemts for the kids who are legal. Where dose it asy that the partents are getting free healthcaer themlseves, or that the federal goverment funds free clinics.

amother
Ivory

Post Fri, Feb 17 2017, 11:39 am
Squishy wrote:
How do I scare you?

You are obviously young. Your user name doesn't help me give a source.

So why does it matter to you?

amother
Ivory

Post Fri, Feb 17 2017, 11:41 am
amother wrote:

I aksed Wondergril for information. Squishy said shed only give it if I gave her my usrename. Why is she ansering for Wonderfirl if htey're diferent people.

cbsp

Post Fri, Feb 17 2017, 11:41 am
gp2.0 wrote:
I don't understand this "us vs. them" mentality toward illegal immigrants. I say we should allow all illegal immigrants to become citizens if they qualify for certain criteria - for example, they have a home here, family, income, no criminal record etc. Yes, they broke a minor law that didn't hurt anyone. Let them be fined for it, if it makes people happy, and then let them all apply for citizenship.

Minor?

Post Fri, Feb 17 2017, 11:47 am
gp2.0 wrote:

There are two major problems with this. The first problem is going to be the surge of people coming into the county. Once you set this policy, you have effectively eliminated borders.

The second problem is paying for this. You will be burdening your children and grand children.

Letting one family stay is way different than letting 20 million stay.

wondergirl

Post Fri, Feb 17 2017, 11:48 am
amother wrote:
Help me. I don't see it, but I'll confes that I haeve a hedache rigth now. I only see payemts for the kids who are legal. Where dose it asy that the partents are getting free healthcaer themlseves, or that the federal goverment funds free clinics.

First it says that illegal parents receive 20 million in Calworks a month for their children. This comes out to 240 million a year. But at the end of the article it says “When you add the $550 million for public safety and nearly $500 million for healthcare, the total cost for illegal immigrants to county taxpayers exceeds $1.6 billion dollars a year".

So if they are already getting 240 million a year for their eligible kids, which means that the extra nearly 500 million is going for free clinics and emergency rooms that illegal aliens use for themselves.

I will have more time next week to look up the free clinics in L.A. and see if the numbers add up.

Post Fri, Feb 17 2017, 11:48 am
amother wrote:
I aksed Wondergril for information. Squishy said shed only give it if I gave her my usrename. Why is she ansering for Wonderfirl if htey're diferent people.

You asked me for the source and then confused us.

gp2.0

Post Fri, Feb 17 2017, 11:52 am
Squishy wrote:
There are two major problems with this. The first problem is going to be the surge of people coming into the county. Once you set this policy, you have effectively eliminated borders.

The second problem is paying for this. You will be burdening your children and grand children.

Letting one family stay is way different than letting 20 million stay.

Our borders stay the same. I'm not saying to eliminate border security. I'm saying someone who has been living their life, making a living and committing no crimes, should be allowed to become a citizen. We're letting them stay ANYWAY. We're paying for their benefits already anyway. No one is kicking them out. They may as well be citizens. And they will pay for themselves because once they're citizens, they'll be paying taxes.

amother
Ruby

Post Fri, Feb 17 2017, 11:56 am
Geez laweez

fight! fight! fight!

Munch...munch...

cbsp

Post Fri, Feb 17 2017, 12:00 pm
gp2.0 wrote:
Our borders stay the same. I'm not saying to eliminate border security. I'm saying someone who has been living their life, making a living and committing no crimes, should be allowed to become a citizen. We're letting them stay ANYWAY. We're paying for their benefits already anyway. No one is kicking them out. They may as well be citizens. And they will pay for themselves because once they're citizens, they'll be paying taxes.

Been there, amnestied that.

amother
Ivory

Post Fri, Feb 17 2017, 12:00 pm
wondergirl wrote:
First it says that illegal parents receive 20 million in Calworks a month for their children. This comes out to 240 million a year. But at the end of the article it says “When you add the $550 million for public safety and nearly $500 million for healthcare, the total cost for illegal immigrants to county taxpayers exceeds $1.6 billion dollars a year".

So if they are already getting 240 million a year for their eligible kids, which means that the extra nearly 500 million is going for free clinics and emergency rooms that illegal aliens use for themselves.

I will have more time next week to look up the free clinics in L.A. and see if the numbers add up.

It says

Quote:
A projected $650 million in welfare benefits will be distributed to illegal alien parents in 2013, county officials said Monday.

That's $20 million in CalWORKs and $34 million in food stamp issuances. $648. Close enuf.

no idea weher the othre numbers come from.

gp2.0

Post Fri, Feb 17 2017, 12:07 pm
cbsp wrote:
Been there, amnestied that.

Except we didn't. 🙄
Page 10 of 11   Previous  1  2  3 9  10  11  Next Recent Topics