Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Seeking pediatric dentist in Brooklyn area

amother
Honeydew

Post Sun, Feb 19 2017, 7:05 pm
My 7.5-year-old daughter's dentist doesn't wanna see her anymore because she's too dramatic and screams bloody murderer of he so much as puts a mirror in her mouth. She needs a place that does laughing gas, takes her insurance (United Healthcare Community Plan) and is still accepting new pediatric patients. Can't find such a place. And she has cavities

amother
Plum

Post Sun, Feb 19 2017, 7:34 pm
Dr Eli Wagshall is the best! He won't be fazed by your kid; just double-check about insurance. He's at 2525 Nostrand, (718) 339-3435.

amother
Honeydew

Post Sun, Feb 19 2017, 7:40 pm
Thank you!

Anyone else have suggestions?

kiwi strawberry

Post Sun, Feb 19 2017, 8:18 pm
Dr. Perri Malek. Amazing. She has laughing gas and special things she does if your child had a previous traumatic experience (as did my daughter), like she puts sparkly nail polish on her nails and dries them with that little puffer thing that blows air to dry the mouth. She is on R and Ocean Avenue. 718-946-0500. Good luck!!

hi its me

Post Sun, Feb 19 2017, 8:46 pm
Dr waltner . Located in Williamsburg berry street

amother
Lavender

Post Sun, Feb 19 2017, 10:48 pm
amother wrote:
My 7.5-year-old daughter's dentist doesn't wanna see her anymore because she's too dramatic and screams bloody murderer of he so much as puts a mirror in her mouth. She needs a place that does laughing gas, takes her insurance (United Healthcare Community Plan) and is still accepting new pediatric patients. Can't find such a place. And she has cavities

Having the exact same problem with my DD about the same age, except that I need someone in the Five Towns area. So I definitely feel for you and hope you find someone good for her and have a good experience!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries