Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
What Skincare Do you Use Every Day?

amother
Royalblue

Post Tue, Feb 21 2017, 9:19 am
Just for fun (and possibly some education) please post your daily skincare routine. I will start. I wash my face with Neutrogena Natural Purifying Cleanser. At night I use a retinol (I just started using the newly OTC Differin and it is terrific and cheap) every other night, followed by a mild, neutral moisturizer. (I haven't figured this out yet and am trying things out.) In the morning same face wash, then Timeless vitamin C serum, then Neutrogena suncreen. DD uses Costco face wipes and once in a long while when I am really tired I use those. Next?

staten islander

Post Tue, Feb 21 2017, 9:39 am
I use drunk elephant vitamin b gel,followed bu dr. Jart color correcting moisturizer in the morning. At night,glamglow beauty mask,retinol 2x a week, jojoba oil,shiseido sleeping mask,etc. It really depends on day

lifesagift

Post Tue, Feb 21 2017, 9:42 am
To Op- for cheap all in 1 moisturizer I use nivea

HonesttoGod

Post Tue, Feb 21 2017, 9:42 am
Water and a towel.
I used to use mary kay set then I bought some aveda and I love it but I do not have a second to do it in the morning and at night I am usually too tired. If I have time/patience I do a scrub of my own - olive oil and sugar.
And occasionally I do a face mask.

amother
Royalblue

Post Tue, Feb 21 2017, 9:56 am
Lifesagift- I have heard good things about Nivea. Thank you!

I should mention that I sometimes put coconut oil on my eyelashes and I do think it helps. It is also a great eye makeup remover for when I use waterproof.

essie14

Post Tue, Feb 21 2017, 10:45 am
I remove my eye make up with Clinique take the day off remover. If it was a night out with full face, then I use a face wipe to remove the foundation.
Then wash face with some mild cleanser. Either cetaphil or neutrogena.
Gentle toner
Olay nighttime moisturizer
In the AM wash and then apply Jergens glow moisturizer with SPF

Jergens Glow Face Daily Moisturizer Sunscreen SPF 20, Fair to Med, 2 Ounce https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001.....C3ETY

jkw

Post Tue, Feb 21 2017, 11:38 am
Ahava all the way!
All in one toning cleanser, eye cream and day or night moisturizer. Once a week exfoliate with Clinique gentle exfoliator and then either Ahava facial peel or mask. Makes my face VERY smooth and glows

Mrs.K

Post Tue, Feb 21 2017, 11:42 am
My mother, who is over 70 with perfect skin swears by Lancome so that's what I buy too. Meanwhile it costs and arm and a leg and my skin is horrific. I must have gotten Dad's genes.

amother
Royalblue

Post Tue, Feb 21 2017, 12:00 pm
Mrs K, Lancome IS a fortune! I have tried a few items (when I got samples) and it doesn't agree with me either. It is too scented and the moisturizers seem to contain something my skin doesn't like. If it isnt working for you, why don't you try something else? If you want to go for one brand for everything, I find Neutrogena really reliable. Both older DD and I use it (different items).

amother
Aubergine

Post Tue, Feb 21 2017, 12:39 pm
I have very sensitive skin and am prone to breakouts. I wash my face with water once a day, and cetaphil at night. I finally found a line of products I love - Acure. They have it at Target and Whole Foods. Their oil control moisturizer is great and I use it twice a day.

I wear very little makeup, but when I wear waterproof mascara I use neutrogena oil free makeup remover.

bestwife4

Post Tue, Feb 21 2017, 3:36 pm
I take my makeup off with Neutrogena makeup wipes. Then I apply hempz Lotion. That's about it.
My skin is clear so I don't use any masks or scrubs

QUEENY

Post Tue, Feb 21 2017, 6:05 pm
I use Mary Kay eye make up remover...cvs makeup remover cloths, Estee Lauder TOner, Olay Night Cream
In the morning..Neutrigena cleansing soap, toner and Olay Day Moisturizer..sometimes Estee Lauder Day wear moisturizer, if I have free samples.

amother
Forestgreen

Post Tue, Feb 21 2017, 6:54 pm
In the morning, I wash my face with an Olay Regenerist facewash. I use a serum -- lately a sample of Tarte Marujua oil -- Lierac eye cream, and Drunk Elephant moisturizer (which I find to be overpriced; I'll try something else next time).

In the evening, I use DHC Cleansing Oil; I'll double wash with the Olay if needed. Serum is Fresh Black Tea. Lierac eye cream again. Dr. Brandt Dream Night Cream.

HopeMother

Post Tue, Feb 21 2017, 8:08 pm
I will soon be starting to use Willa Skincare. This is a product that is good for you and goes above and beyond to make sure they follow not only US guidelines but the much stricter European Skincare Guidelines while still made in the US!

If anyone is interested I am about to get in on a ground floor opportunity with this skincare line. The main line will be called Willing Beauty and geared towards women. The teen line is willa. This is a brand new direct sales company. Please let me know if anyone is interested in getting in on this company as a saleswoman BEFORE we even LAUNCH! Amazing opportunity! I am personally so exited!

perquacky

Post Tue, Feb 21 2017, 8:29 pm
I think we all know genetics play a huge part in how your skin looks. I often wonder if I'd get the same benefits slathering Vaseline on my face as I do from the DHC and Origins creams and the retinol and vitamin C serums I use. And sunscreen. Can't forget the sunscreen.
But I'm 47, and I have to hope and pray that what I'm doing is somehow slowing down the clock.

yidisheh mama

Post Wed, Feb 22 2017, 9:59 am
Mrs.K wrote:
My mother, who is over 70 with perfect skin swears by Lancome so that's what I buy too. Meanwhile it costs and arm and a leg and my skin is horrific. I must have gotten Dad's genes.

Lancome does horrible things to my face!

edited for grammar...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics