Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Tori wigs

rachel0615

Post Tue, Feb 21 2017, 12:07 pm
Hi! So my only sheitel is from Tori. I got married in June and have been having issues since I bought it. It knots like crazy and I legit cannot wear it even one time without it becoming a mess. They did a treatment on it in December and I have worn it once since then in my house and it still knotted like crazy and the style fell. I am going back to them tomorrow. I dont even know what I want them to do- I want them to give me a new sheitel that wont knot like this. Its so upsetting that I do not have a sheitel to wear...Sad

Does anyone have positive experiences with this brand that they can tell me about? I know it is so dumb, but I am so nervous about going in!

Fox

Post Tue, Feb 21 2017, 1:14 pm
Just ask them nicely to replace it. They're usually very good about it.

Full-disclosure: I'm related to one of the owners.

jflower

Post Tue, Feb 21 2017, 1:36 pm
I am not related to either one of the owners but when I had a problem with my sheitel, I had an appointment with Rivi to discuss. She had a brand new sheitel waiting for me and was willing to cut it then & there.

I didn't want to start over with a new sheitel. In the end Rivi styled the original sheitel and showed me how to maintain it. This was awhile ago and all is well.

Definitely go over & show them what the problem is. Let us know what happens.

Last edited by jflower on Fri, Jan 11 2019, 7:01 am; edited 1 time in total

rachaelle

Post Tue, Feb 21 2017, 1:45 pm
They have excellent customer service and want you to be happy. Definitely go and explain what is happening. Btw they recently expanded and remodeled and the salon is gorgeous

rachel0615

Post Tue, Feb 21 2017, 1:52 pm
Thanks! I know bh tbis is what is stressing me out and not something bigger bh. Hearing ur responses is makig me feel a little calmwr. Thanks!

rachel0615

Post Wed, Feb 22 2017, 4:22 pm
I got a new one bh!!!

Fox

Post Wed, Feb 22 2017, 4:34 pm
Glad to know it worked out! Enjoy!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels