Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Help me remember the name of my favorite old car game!...

BasMelech120

Post Thu, Feb 23 2017, 1:49 am
So there's this old computer car game that I used to play as a child and I'd like to revisit it, but I cannot for the life of me remember the name!...

I'll describe it below and if you remember any part of the name, please let me know!

So, you would select a car, then the car would come down from some kind of platform in front of a kind of 'toll booth'. Then, these little green and yellow 'characters' would say, "Ready? Goooo!" and the car would be able to start.
Throughout the game, the car would lose pieces as it hit other cars or buildings, until it was just a skeleton of the car. Also, there was a way that the car could 'gain a propellor' and fly for a short distance.

This may seem weird and the details may be spaced, but I really want to find out the name of the game!... TIA!!!!

cbsp

Post Sun, Feb 26 2017, 8:17 pm
You got me curious but I'd need more info to search, such as:
what years are we talking about?

What computer system - pc, Mac, game system, etc

What was the goal of the game? Was it a race?

ariellabella

Post Sun, Feb 26 2017, 9:42 pm
Does this list help jog your memory at all? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.....games

seeker

Post Sun, Feb 26 2017, 11:45 pm
Was it gizmos and gadgets? I'm fuzzy on the details but I seem to remember that having a propeller car...

It would help if you tell us how long ago you were a child Wink

There's a website that had all these old games converted to play online but I can't remember what it was! Which is a good thing because I'm a sucker for nostalgia and would probably lose half my future getting sucked into it! But man I want to play my childhood games again just for old time's sake!

seeker

Post Sun, Feb 26 2017, 11:47 pm
This might be it http://playdosgamesonline.com/
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics