Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Gained 20 pound in two months- help:(

amother
Red

Post Sun, Feb 26 2017, 11:48 am
New birth control and a new job wrecked my eating habits. Add a few simchas and a stressful situation or two I feel so hopeless!
It's so unfair that weight that came on so quickly will take so long to lose in a sensible way- I wanna feel good already!
I did fall into the trap of overly restrictive eating in the past and I know it's not good but I don't know how to diet in a moderate way and I also feel like I need quick results Sad
But I know eating very little is not good for me in he long run and will also destroy my metabolism and with my hormones now I will prob end up binging
This is all just too much! I don't wanna have to think so much about food!
Can anyone recommend an eating plan that worked for them for quick results that they were able to maintain?
Dukan? 17 day diet?

amother
Pumpkin

Post Sun, Feb 26 2017, 1:33 pm
No eating plan, sorry:(. But maybe get bloodwork (thyroid?) to check for underlying reason for the weight gain?

rosebunch

Post Sun, Feb 26 2017, 2:18 pm
I am currently on the 17 day diet. No magic there - but I am losing my weight quite slowly. In the beginning, I lost about 5 lbs (in a week or so), but from then I am dropping about 2 lbs per week. I am very close to my weight goal, which is keeping me going. However, please realize that food prep takes a very long time. I am committed to losing my postpartum weight, so I am willing to spend the extra time to prepare my meals. Good Luck!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise