Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Pesach
Meisners pesach program Stamford COnnecticut
1  2  Next

amother
Navy

Post Thu, Mar 02 2017, 8:20 pm
Can anyone give me information about the crowd, the program , the food, hotel..... is it he type of hotel where I have to change 3 times a day?

amother
Navy

Post Sun, Mar 05 2017, 9:16 pm
Anyone?

amother
Mistyrose

Post Sun, Mar 05 2017, 9:24 pm
I've never been there for Pesach but the hotel is nice, very clean, was redone recently.

I have tasted Meisners regular food and it is very good.

amother
Navy

Post Sun, Mar 05 2017, 9:48 pm
Thank you for responding! Anyone else who went last year or plans to go? Really want to know about the crowed type, food and what type of kids program

amother
Indigo

Post Sun, Mar 05 2017, 10:58 pm
amother wrote:
Thank you for responding! Anyone else who went last year or plans to go? Really want to know about the crowed type, food and what type of kids program

We went 2 yrs ago just for chol hamoad. It was so nice. No pressure to get dressed up. The food was great.

amother
Purple

Post Mon, Mar 06 2017, 4:37 am
I work for BJX - Brooklyn Jewish Xperience- our Rav, Rabbi Yitzchak Fingerer - is the one who runs the shiurim and stuff there.

Its my first time working with them on the pesach program as I wasn't working there last year at this time, but I was told that its a really nice mix of people - its a program for balei batim - some black hat, some more Modern, some from Teaneck, Chicago, Denver, Monsey, 5 Towns- overall it's a friendly- great crowd.
Add Flatbush to that mix of course Smile

(Hope this part of my post is allowed) And if you're interested in making reservations - if you make them through BJX it helps BJX, and between 20-30% of the total cost is tax deductible for you. When you reserve through us the check is made out to BJX, not Meisners.

LMK if you want my contact info or want to be in touch with me some way. Not gonna out myself unless there's a reason.

amother
Navy

Post Mon, Mar 06 2017, 7:01 am
Are there younger crowds with kids? Do they have a complete kids program like camp and trips ? What's the grounds like?

amother
Purple

Post Mon, Mar 06 2017, 7:33 am
Yes definitely young families

yes, Avi Devor runs the day camp. Its a very full program.

I don't know about the grounds but you can google the hotel I'm sure you can find pics.

amother
Navy

Post Mon, Mar 06 2017, 8:12 pm
What about the food? Is it meisners from cederhurst that caters it? Or a different meisners location

amother
Navy

Post Mon, Mar 06 2017, 10:28 pm
Bunp

amother
Purple

Post Tue, Mar 07 2017, 3:14 am
Meisners from Flatbush. No clue if its the same one as in Cedarhurst.

amother
Navy

Post Tue, Mar 07 2017, 6:35 am
Anyone know about the food as compared to other hotels

amother
Navy

Post Tue, Mar 07 2017, 12:09 pm
Bump

amother
Navy

Post Tue, Mar 07 2017, 9:09 pm
Bump

amother
Brown

Post Tue, Mar 14 2017, 8:56 pm
amother wrote:
I work for BJX - Brooklyn Jewish Xperience- our Rav, Rabbi Yitzchak Fingerer - is the one who runs the shiurim and stuff there.

Its my first time working with them on the pesach program as I wasn't working there last year at this time, but I was told that its a really nice mix of people - its a program for balei batim - some black hat, some more Modern, some from Teaneck, Chicago, Denver, Monsey, 5 Towns- overall it's a friendly- great crowd.
Add Flatbush to that mix of course Smile

(Hope this part of my post is allowed) And if you're interested in making reservations - if you make them through BJX it helps BJX, and between 20-30% of the total cost is tax deductible for you. When you reserve through us the check is made out to BJX, not Meisners.

LMK if you want my contact info or want to be in touch with me some way. Not gonna out myself unless there's a reason.

Can I call bjx office?

goforit

Post Tue, Mar 14 2017, 9:19 pm
amother wrote:
Meisners from Flatbush. No clue if its the same one as in Cedarhurst.

They are the same father and son. There food is great! Never had pesach food just went to weekend with them. Was very generous and good food.

amother
Purple

Post Wed, Mar 15 2017, 12:59 am
amother wrote:
Can I call bjx office?

Yes

amother
Violet

Post Thu, Jan 04 2018, 9:25 pm
Bump

amother
Purple

Post Thu, Jan 04 2018, 11:13 pm
I'm the same anonymous from above who works for BJX and takes reservations for the program which helps BJX and makes part of your payment tax deductible. Is there a way I can contact you? Nor sure if I feel comfortable posting my contact information here.

bobeli

Post Fri, Jan 05 2018, 12:06 am
can you post more info please. you went last year so now you can
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics