Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Swiss Relief Gel--where to find in Jerusalem

jkw

Post Sun, Mar 05 2017, 10:37 am
I have already been to Meuchedet main pharmacy near the shuk, two health stores on Agrippas, the Superpharm off King George, and a little pharmacy further down on King George. Everybody says they don't carry it. Where else should I be looking? TI A

shabbatiscoming

Post Mon, Mar 06 2017, 10:02 am
I would assume its not carried in Israel (were you told that it is carried in Israel? If not, why would you think it was?) and find something comparative to it here in Israel.

jkw

Post Mon, Mar 06 2017, 11:12 am
My acupuncturist here in Jerusalem told me to buy it. One pharmacist just told me that it hasn't been available for months.
Should I believe this?

shabbatiscoming

Post Mon, Mar 06 2017, 1:52 pm
jkw wrote:
My acupuncturist here in Jerusalem told me to buy it. One pharmacist just told me that it hasn't been available for months.
Should I believe this?
Why would you not believe this? Sometimes the companies run out of things. Why is this hard to believe?
Just try ordering it on line if you need that exact thing, if not, I am sure you can find something that is just like it that is sold here in israel.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions