Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
Selling my bedroom furniture but.....

amother
Wheat

Post Mon, Mar 06 2017, 1:33 pm
not sure which forum this fits under...so im looking to sell my bedroom furniture that my parents bought for my husband and I as newlyweds now I am BH married 6 years and live in a house and have closet space and the furniture is in the way..... but im a little hesitant to go through with it cuz the thoughts keep coming to my head am I being ungrateful to my parents if I sell it and what would my parents say dont know if I have to/should ask my parents first...what are ur thoughts on this?

amother
Blue

Post Mon, Mar 06 2017, 2:00 pm
If they are normal non abusive people- talk to them. Ask them what they think. Make sure to explain that it's not good for the new room. Ask - what should we do? Not can we sell it. Can you put it in another room? Do you have a sibling or cousin who could use it?

amother
Violet

Post Mon, Mar 06 2017, 2:28 pm
I think you can ask them. Explain that the furniture doesn't fit properly in your house and ask if it would be okay to sell the furniture they gave you so you can put the money towards new furniture.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics