Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
Architect, Interior Designer(commercial) needed in NJ

amother
Fuchsia

Post Mon, Mar 06 2017, 1:37 pm
Hi

I am purchasing an existing commercial building in NJ that will be pretty much gutted to create offices to my specifications.

I am looking for an architect and also an interior designer/space planner that must have experience with office buildings to a) Divide the building into offices etc. b) Design/decorate offices (paint, flooring etc.) Not looking for high-end but rather more mid-level price range of design.

Does anyone have anyone to recommend?

TIA

amother
Gray

Post Mon, Mar 06 2017, 3:46 pm
Try Susan (Zeesy) Strauss. She is in Lakewood and does a lot of commercial design. She has an instagram page.

Post Mon, Mar 06 2017, 3:51 pm
A certain member of imamother's husband is talented and experienced. I know professionals who have used him. He is really good according to a civil engineer and a developer I know. He is genuinely talented. PM me for his name because I don't want to out her.

amother
Fuchsia

Post Mon, Mar 06 2017, 10:31 pm
Thanks

Post Mon, Mar 06 2017, 10:36 pm
I heard the praise about her husband's talents probably a good two years before I figured out he was her husband on Imamother. We have no connection whatsoever other than we both hang out here.

amother
Fuchsia

Post Thu, Mar 23 2017, 11:24 am
Bump

amother
Honeydew

Post Thu, Mar 23 2017, 12:19 pm
Lawrence Schreiber should be good, he was the architect for the New Hampshire Ave Mikvah.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics