Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Pediatric dentist- boro park- pls help!

amother
Wine

Post Mon, Mar 13 2017, 10:04 am
ISO good pediatric dentist in Boro Park who takes child health plus plans....is there even such a thing. Feel like I keep reaching dead ends. Need one desperately for my lil one.

amother
Brown

Post Tue, Mar 14 2017, 9:38 am
Bump

Amelia Bedelia

Post Tue, Mar 14 2017, 9:51 am
Did You try Ezra Medical?

amother
Wine

Post Tue, Mar 14 2017, 9:56 am
Amelia Bedelia wrote:
Did You try Ezra Medical?

I didnt since they send e/o to just catch their dentist trucks these days which im not comfortable with want a good established place. A/o else? Feeling hopeless once again, my daughter is already 4 and never been to the dentist for this reason shock

amother
Powderblue

Post Tue, Mar 14 2017, 11:04 am
Which dentist trucks?
I use them in their office.

Amelia Bedelia

Post Tue, Mar 14 2017, 11:47 am
amother wrote:
I didnt since they send e/o to just catch their dentist trucks these days which im not comfortable with want a good established place. A/o else? Feeling hopeless once again, my daughter is already 4 and never been to the dentist for this reason shock

Huh? I've never been in the mobile offices. Only at the actual center. They assign you a pediatric dentist who you see all the time, and they're generally very good. However, I'm pretty sure they are not accepting new patients currently, even siblings, unless the family has been with them a long time (recently started my two year old there, and they accepted him because we've been with them over ten years).

I hear people are also happy at Maimonides Dental at 43rd and 13th.

mommyyy1

Post Tue, Mar 14 2017, 11:59 am
Hi, I take my kids to Dr Zelman whose currently working in Williamsburg by Dr Waltners office and I'm really happy with the way he treats the kids. On my last visit, a few weeks ago, he told me he's in middle of construction and plans on opening a pediatric dental office in Boro park this summer I"h. I'm really looking forward because he will be working in Boro park full time which is more convenient for me than Williamsburg and I think he's very good with kids. He said his office will accept most insurances. I don't know if you want to wait until the summer to see a dentist, if you need a dentist now maybe try him in Williamsburg to see if you like him and then you can switch to the Boro park office when it opens.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries