Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Clearly, Donald Trump is mentally ill.
1  2  Next

amother
Scarlet

Post Tue, Mar 14 2017, 12:23 pm
I voted for him, and I knew he was a bit of off his rocker, but it seems every week or so he says/tweets something that makes me question his actual sanity. Why would he SPECIFICALLY accuse a "sitting president" (trumps words) of wiretapping his phones in the trump tower and then not substantiate it, and then force his spokespeople go out there with pathetic, ridiculous, non believable explanations? Sean Spicer is standing up there and trying to keep a straight face while saying that when trump made these allegations he really meant "general surveillance" not necessarily wire tapping phones. THEN WHY DID HE SAY OBAMA WAS WIRE TAPPING HIS PHONES IN THE TRUMP TOWER? This obviously comes after mocking the poor ratings on celebrity apprentice, calling out alec baldwin, debating whose inauguration crowd was bigger, claiming he only lost the popular vote because 5 million illegals voted for clinton. I hate to admit this but I am rooting for his impeachment.

cnc

Post Tue, Mar 14 2017, 12:27 pm
Didn't Obama imply that he did so?
There's an old thread discussing this already

ectomorph

Post Tue, Mar 14 2017, 12:37 pm
What? Read Scott Adams Dilbert. His behavior makes perfect sense.

marina

Post Tue, Mar 14 2017, 12:43 pm
I don't think he's mentally ill. I think he has a short temper, flies off the handle, and is arrogant, thinking that he can say whatever and get away with it because he's the prez. Also he's clueless like a bull in a china shop. But that doesn't add up to mental illness

sourstix

Post Tue, Mar 14 2017, 2:31 pm
Ok he's not mentally ill but he sure does not have what it takes to be in Oval Office. I didn't vote this year because of all this. And the funny thing is that my neighbors, (the ones I know) voted for him and now they are scratching their head about what he's been doing. Like if I said he's a nut, then I was laughed at. I just think these people don't educate themselves they go by one persons uneducated opinion and just repeat as necessary cause if you dare say different then something's wrong with you.

Oy, give me a break.

People who live in my neighborhood please don't speak before you really educate yourself. Don't make a fool of yourself it's pretty obvious when you speak ignorance.

youngishbear

Post Tue, Mar 14 2017, 2:34 pm
marina wrote:
I don't think he's mentally ill. I think he has a short temper, flies off the handle, and is arrogant, thinking that he can say whatever and get away with it because he's the prez. Also he's clueless like a bull in a china shop. But that doesn't add up to mental illness

I do think he is a malignant narcissist, and possibly has a personality disorder.

treestump

Post Tue, Mar 14 2017, 2:35 pm
I don't know whether or not he has all the criteria for a proper diagnosis (though my guess is raging NPD) but his incompetence and temperament scares the hell out of me.

I don't understand why anyone who voted for him is surprised now though. He acted like this all through the campaign as well. For crying out loud, he defended the size of his genitals on national TV during an official debate.

youngishbear

Post Tue, Mar 14 2017, 2:35 pm
ectomorph wrote:
What? Read Scott Adams Dilbert. His behavior makes perfect sense.

I love how he attempts to make sense out of nonsense. I can't decide what's worse: his conclusions or mine.

amother
Wine

Post Tue, Mar 14 2017, 2:40 pm
Sourstix gimme a break... You make me laugh I have lived among ladies. "In your neighborhood" of you're type for over 20 years

Their whole world revolves around sheitls shells what you are making for dinner and who got engaged
Taking about american politics and things like that makes you mudna

Now suddenly you expect them to educate themselves

Enjoy your day SS Smile

Post Tue, Mar 14 2017, 2:43 pm
sourstix wrote:
Ok he's not mentally ill but he sure does not have what it takes to be in Oval Office. I didn't vote this year because of all this. And the funny thing is that my neighbors, (the ones I know) voted for him and now they are scratching their head about what he's been doing. Like if I said he's a nut, then I was laughed at. I just think these people don't educate themselves they go by one persons uneducated opinion and just repeat as necessary cause if you dare say different then something's wrong with you.

Oy, give me a break.

People who live in my neighborhood please don't speak before you really educate yourself. Don't make a fool of yourself it's pretty obvious when you speak ignorance.

OTOH apprehensions of illegal immigrants crossing the border were down 40% for the month of February. 100% cited DT as the reason. There is no more certainty that the illegal immigrants can stay once they get here.

http://nypost.com/2017/03/13/h.....tion/

Because of DT we are having record highs on Wall Street.

ectomorph

Post Tue, Mar 14 2017, 2:46 pm
youngishbear wrote:
I love how he attempts to make sense out of nonsense. I can't decide what's worse: his conclusions or mine.
hello fellow Dilbert fan Smile

Post Tue, Mar 14 2017, 2:53 pm
ectomorph wrote:

This is a great explanation:

http://blog.dilbert.com/post/1.....on-to

ora_43

Post Tue, Mar 14 2017, 3:13 pm
youngishbear wrote:

I don't know. A lot of the weird things Trump does really would make sense as genius media manipulation.

Of course, they'd also make perfect sense as a combination of stupidity and narcissism.

I still can't tell which it is, and it's driving me nuts. I'm not sure which is worse Confused .

treestump

Post Tue, Mar 14 2017, 3:16 pm
ora_43 wrote:
I don't know. A lot of the weird things Trump does really would make sense as genius media manipulation.

Of course, they'd also make perfect sense as a combination of stupidity and narcissism.

I still can't tell which it is, and it's driving me nuts. I'm not sure which is worse Confused .

I got mental fatigue trying to figure out if it was part of a brilliant master plan or sheer stupidity and ego. Or if some things were deliberate and others were the work of an irrational temper tantrum.

I gave up trying to figure out because it made my brain hurt. I barely look at the news now - following April the Giraffe instead of politics has vastly improved my state of mind.

youngishbear

Post Tue, Mar 14 2017, 3:20 pm
ora_43 wrote:

That is exactly what I meant. Thanks for articulating it more clearly.

youngishbear

Post Tue, Mar 14 2017, 3:21 pm
ectomorph wrote:

Not quite a fan...

mille

Post Tue, Mar 14 2017, 4:10 pm
Definitely a textbook narcissist.

amother
Gold

Post Tue, Mar 14 2017, 4:36 pm
I told you so!
I kept saying Cruz was the best although not a leader type but for sure not a narcissist. I B"H didnt vote.

MagentaYenta

Post Tue, Mar 14 2017, 5:00 pm
I have to say I do feel sorry for Spicer. Every day he has to stand up to a hand selected group of press and mansplain away the presidents actions and decisions.

marina

Post Tue, Mar 14 2017, 5:29 pm
amother wrote:
I told you so!
I kept saying Cruz was the best although not a leader type but for sure not a narcissist. I B"H didnt vote.

You voted for Trump. Any vote that was not for Hillary effectively put Trump into office. Don't fool yourself.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics