Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
A Miri wig question.

sourstix

Post Tue, Mar 14 2017, 1:12 pm
I was looking on their instagram page. I love the looks. Anyone recently or not recently bought one? Happy? What are the price ranges?

If it's too much I will not buy it or if your not happy. Is it more natural or full? Is it the type that works well in different styles?

Thank you.

cnc

Post Tue, Mar 14 2017, 1:36 pm
Three of my sils bought within the last couple of years. They paid in the 1400-1500 range and they are all very happy.

sourstix

Post Tue, Mar 14 2017, 1:41 pm
Ok so do you know if it compares to the Irene or the Bella? Or none. From the pictures they look so nice, I'm drooling.....

littleprincess

Post Tue, Mar 14 2017, 2:42 pm
II bought a miri about 2 months ago. Haven't worn it that much but looove it

munchkinbaby

Post Tue, Mar 14 2017, 2:58 pm
Which miri is it miri kapolovitch?

iyar

Post Tue, Mar 14 2017, 3:03 pm
Please try to be clear.
There are at least 2 Miri's selling wigs in the US, and at least one in Israel.
Following...

cnc

Post Tue, Mar 14 2017, 3:13 pm
iyar wrote:
Please try to be clear.
There are at least 2 Miri's selling wigs in the US, and at least one in Israel.
Following...

I only know of one Miri Wigs in the US.
Their base office is on 46 Street and 12 Avenue in Boro Park and many sheitel machers sell them.

naomi2

Post Tue, Mar 14 2017, 5:32 pm
I got a miri last year and I love it! The hair is great and the light brown color in perfect for me. I paid about 1450 for it.

real israeli

Post Tue, Mar 14 2017, 6:03 pm
I paid 1075 for my Miri about 10 months ago. It's naturally wavy hair and holds the set amazing. The price did not include a cut. It's comfortable and I'm enjoying it a lot

studying_torah

Post Tue, Mar 14 2017, 7:24 pm
Miri has 2 lines, euro and supreme. I bought a euro about 3 or 4 yrs ago and I love it . The newer ones are thicker and heavier than mine.
I got a sary pink recently and frankly, the miri euro was less expensive and has much nicer hair.

studying_torah

Post Tue, Mar 14 2017, 7:29 pm
You can pm me for the person I got the miri from in lakewood. She's excellent, but I don't want to out myself.

bamba

Post Tue, Mar 14 2017, 8:29 pm
I got one about 9 months ago. Really love it! They do a really large range of colours and cap sizes. Also many different lengths. I have a supreme which where I work is the most sold line. Their naturally wavy pieces are gorgeous. Hold curls really niclely and stunning natural as well!
Again where I work they are the most popular wigs. Everyone is buying them. They are a really good middle of the range wig. (Hair is treated..)
there is a lot of hair in the wig and it's a very full wig. Also Sooooooo comfortable. Most comfy wig I've had. The customer service is also very good ( think that would also depend what Sheitel macher u buy it from and how willing they are to fight for u if there's a prob) haven't had many problems with the ones our salon has sold. One or 2 very knotty ones which they replaced other than that they can mostly fix any "faults" the wig may have!
Gluck

sourstix

Post Tue, Mar 14 2017, 8:44 pm
This wig sounds like a good one to me. I don't have a sheitel macher I trust yet in Lakewood. I didn't make any connections that made me feel comfortable yet so I'm looking for one and hoping she will stand behind it.

bamba

Post Tue, Mar 14 2017, 9:01 pm
Dunno if it wud work but maybe call up Miri head salon in boro park and ask them what suppliers they have in Lakewood and who they would suggest. Or check out Miri instagram page and see who they tag in their wigs.

thanks

Post Tue, Mar 14 2017, 9:42 pm
I bought my daughter a Miri for 1300. She's very happy.

My sheitel macher said when she gets married, that's the wig she wants. They look nice and are durable. She deals with lots of brands. Her mother just got a curly Miri. It's beautiful

mommybrr

Post Tue, Mar 14 2017, 9:42 pm
I purchased 2 miris from yehudis felsenburg in lakewood (4 yrs ago and 1 yr ago). a 12" in the more expensive line was around $2000 a yr ago.
Service was very good. yehudis has a good relationship with miri- bottom hair knotted and they replaced with top quality hair.
other wig- I wanted more hair in back and they added it a few months after purchase at no cost...
beautiful wigs, hold set for a long time

HeartyAppetite

Post Wed, Mar 15 2017, 1:05 am
I know someone that got a Miri Wig and she is not so happy with it. It always has flyaway hairs, and the bottom gets very knotted. On the other hand, my sister in law got one as well and she is very happy with it. It seems like most people are happy with it.

birdy

Post Wed, Mar 15 2017, 1:23 am
I sell miri wigs (as well as others) in Lakewood, they're beautiful- BH haven't had any issues. And yes, their customer service is the best!! They're really there for you and stand behind their product
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels