Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
My dilemma...another one, I know, I'm sorry
Previous  1  2  3  4  5

shoshb

Post Wed, Sep 19 2007, 5:04 pm
And if her customers don't want to abide by her rules, she has to accept that she will lose income.

Mom2Three

Post Wed, Sep 19 2007, 6:47 pm
shoshb wrote:
And if her customers don't want to abide by her rules, she has to accept that she will lose income.

Of course. If that happens, at some point she will have to re-evaluate her rules or her job. But regardless, she can't expect people to magically know what her rules are until she spells them out.

Mommastuff

Post Thu, Sep 20 2007, 5:21 pm
TammyTammy wrote:
Mommastuff wrote:
TammyTammy wrote:
Mommastuff wrote:
HEavy topic, indeed!

Rivki
1- Whether he knows of negia or not, he KNOWS he's making you uncomfortable by making you pull the baby out from his chest (jewish or not).

And how do you know that? Why are you attributing maliciousness to this person?

either he knows by her facial expression or she has to show it or tell him

But you're assuming that he picks up on facial cues. A lot of people (my DH included) don't always do so. And she already said that she didn't tell him. So, don't assume that he knows and is being malicious. You just don't know this and it would serve you well do be dan l'kaf zchus unless you happen to know Rivki and this man and know for sure that he is purposely causing her to feel uncomfortable with malicious intent.

Tammy

I don't think he's necessarily being malicious, but he may not care. And if he has absolutely no clue, as you showed that some don't, then she has to get that point across, either by voicing it, writing it, or some other way of conveying it, in order to change the situation. If he "hears" it and won't change, then I think there's nothing to keep him, even for parnosa if it means "lowering" her standards.
As in physics, an object aint gonna move unless there's a force to move it. She has to do something to change this situation.

And as one who doesn't always read faces, I say "say something!"
Page 5 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5 Recent Topics