Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
First time shopping at Aliexpress?

TranquilityAndPeace

Post Wed, Mar 15 2017, 3:35 pm
I've never bought anything at Aliexpress before, and was just browsing and found 2 cute shirts to go with a black skirt.

They both say "one size". I'm about a size 6 - how can I guess if they'll fit?

White blouse with black ribbon on sleeve: https://www.aliexpress.com/sto.....Nkvc5

Black and white striped shirt: https://www.aliexpress.com/sto.....Fd97C Does this look like a woven shirt fabric, or a knitted t-shirt fabric? I can't tell!

amother
Aquamarine

Post Wed, Mar 15 2017, 3:46 pm
I only buy stuff on Ali with lots of reviews, so I wouldn't buy either of those. Preferably you want something with a few picture reviews, because things can sometimes look so different when it comes than what they show. And sometimes I see a lady who looks around my size, so if she says she bought a size medium I see how it would fit on me.

It's too risky to buy without any reviews. You might be happy, but it might arrive and be awful and nothing like the pic.

tovli toraspicha

Post Wed, Mar 15 2017, 5:17 pm
looks like they have the measurements of the shirt in centimeters, so you can convert to inches and see if those measurements work for you. I would be very wary though, since you can't return it if it doesn't fit, or if it is radically different than you thought it would be. Is it worth the risk for you?

Jewishwoman25

Post Wed, Mar 15 2017, 7:34 pm
I hate them they're a horrid website and have zero customer service I'd rather work with Americans

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Wed, Mar 15 2017, 8:50 pm
Don't bother. I agree with zero customer service. I had to file a CC complaint because I could not get a single person in their customer service to actually read my complaint of a counterfeit clothing item -- they claimed I didn't provide evidence which I did, and their chat person agreed with me, but then made me bring it up to the seller again, who still didn't respond....and months later I still heard nothing after wasting hours of my time trying to get my money back. B"H the CC refunded me.

For certain cheap, small things, I wouldn't hesitate to use them (tichels, wig grips -- where sizing is not a problem)

Reesa

Post Wed, Mar 15 2017, 8:54 pm
Don't buy anything expensive. I've bought great things on there but have had disappointments too. If the item is $1 or $5 or sometimes $10, then I take the risk and most times I'm happy. I agree with the poster who recommended reading reviews.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics