Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Dina Friedman

amother
Cyan

Post Tue, Mar 21 2017, 3:26 pm
Trying my luck here...

I took the Dina Friedman Mastering your mind and emotions course (first one that ended jan 17) and somehow managed to miss the deadline for ordering the course CD Sad
If anyone ordered it and changed their mind and wld like to sell it, pls let me know.
Thanks!

amother
Peach

Post Wed, Mar 29 2017, 6:33 pm
I didn't. But I am considering taking it in the future. Would you mind sharing how helpful it was. Thank you.

amother
Purple

Post Wed, Mar 29 2017, 7:40 pm
I took the entire course last year and it was life changing. Amazing skills. It really made me a changed person for the better. And equipped me for whatever challenges come up in my life.

Maryann

Post Wed, Mar 29 2017, 8:52 pm
Purple can u please elaborate? What do you mean by life changing? What do you learn?
Like how to be more calm?

amother
Purple

Post Wed, Mar 29 2017, 11:29 pm
The course took almost a year so it's a lot of info. She goes through mastering your emotions so you don't get a Charged reaction, bringing every situation to center and balancing it, topics like loss, marriage, money... she really covered everything. I'm finding that I now have the skills to deal with people and whatever comes up in a healthy way. I'm a much happier person because of it. Things don't bother me as much. Don't get me wrong it's constant work. But so worth it.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries