Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Excellent quality meat slcing machine? ISO recommendations

debsey

Post Wed, Mar 22 2017, 3:09 pm
Do you have a professional grade meat slicing machine that you LOVE? Looking for a recommendation for pesach. I have a waring and I'm not thrilled with it. Overheats too quickly. Some parts are plastic and break easily. Anyone have a recommendation for a better one?"

nicole81

Post Wed, Mar 22 2017, 3:17 pm
I have this one and I LOVE it: https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod.....psc=1

It's not professional grade, but having a husband who used to work as a mashgiach in a deli, he agrees that it's just as good as anything he's ever used.

OOTBubby

Post Wed, Mar 22 2017, 7:37 pm
nicole81 wrote:
I have this one and I LOVE it: https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod.....psc=1

It's not professional grade, but having a husband who used to work as a mashgiach in a deli, he agrees that it's just as good as anything he's ever used.

I have that one. The problem is that the carriage isn't very wide so it can't really handle things that are wide, like brisket. Fine for narrower, rounder cuts.

MagentaYenta

Post Wed, Mar 22 2017, 8:03 pm
I bought a used Hobart many years ago for a little over $100, it has a 12" blade. It is all stainless, today they sell for about $225-$250 used. It is a unit that weighs a ton and has since moved on to my DDs. But if I get a deal on eye of round I cook up a few and take them to my DDs and slice them there. And you can always get parts for a Hobart.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics