Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette
Camera for 8 year old

amother
Apricot

Post Thu, Mar 23 2017, 2:35 pm
My 8 year old dd is turning 8 next week. We let our children choose what they want for their birthday. She wants a camera. We decided that she's mature and responsible so she can get a camera. The question is which camera do I get her? I'm willing to spend about 75$. Want something that would be easy for her to use and takes nice pics (I guess she will become the family photographer)

Any recommendations welcome

I'm not looking for negative comments on why we're getting her an expensive gift.

sourstix

Post Thu, Mar 23 2017, 9:25 pm
It's noones business why you are getting this for her. Be matzliach and she should use it in good health.

Following, as one of my kids want one too

doctorima

Post Thu, Mar 23 2017, 10:34 pm
For that price range I would probably just look on Amazon and get the highest-rated Canon point and shoot within your budget. Alternatively, you can sometimes find good deals on Canon factory refurbished cameras directly from Canon, with the same 1-year manufacturer warranty as a new one. We've gotten some great cameras that way, for far less than they go for new.

Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette