Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Monsey Doctor Recommendations

amother
Oak

Post Tue, Mar 28 2017, 11:02 am
I moved to Monsey pretty recently but I am still looking for the right doctors:

We have fidelis. Who do you recommend for a pediatrician (besides williamsburg pediatrics)? I am looking for a place with knowledgable doctors, who dont overly rush the appointment and who respect the parent (not closed minded "my way or highway" type.) Also dont want a medical center if I'll end up with an inexperienced Dr or PA when I visit. Reasonable wait times would be a great plus.

Im also looking for recommendations a general dr for me and hubby.

And a gyn for myself. I used a midwife practice in bklyn so it would be really cool bonus if theres a midwife here that does gynecology (exams, pap smear, BC, ect...)

This is a really long shot -- but I am also looking to a neurological eval for my daughter covered by insurance.

Thanks!!

amother
Taupe

Post Tue, Mar 28 2017, 11:40 am
We use Dr. Yehuda Seif. 357-7766. He's all the things you mentioned and you'll never get another doctor or PA because he has a solo practice. His hours aren't as good as the big groups but it's worth it to me because he's a great doctor.

amother
Oak

Post Tue, Mar 28 2017, 7:57 pm
Thanks Taupe,

Can anyone else help?

amother
Puce

Post Tue, Mar 28 2017, 8:07 pm
amother wrote:

We have fidelis. Who do you recommend for a pediatrician (besides williamsburg pediatrics)? I am looking for a place with knowledgable doctors, who dont overly rush the appointment and who respect the parent (not closed minded "my way or highway" type.) Also dont want a medical center if I'll end up with an inexperienced Dr or PA when I visit. Reasonable wait times would be a great plus.

And a gyn for myself. I used a midwife practice in bklyn so it would be really cool bonus if theres a midwife here that does gynecology (exams, pap smear, BC, ect...)

This is a really long shot -- but I am also looking to a neurological eval for my daughter covered by insurance.

Thanks!!

I use williamsburg pediatrics and I am extremely happy. I only use the doctor I like and who know my children well by a well visit and try to get that one for a sick visit as well but have used the other ones just for a sick visit and they were ok.
It is funny u say close minded because I find them sooooo the opposite. They ttly listen to what I say and respect it. Wait times for me have varied but overly were ok.

amother
Lime

Post Tue, Mar 28 2017, 8:10 pm
Very very happy with partners in pediatrics. Very knowledgable doctors, really get to know the patients...its a group but its not factory style

amother
Turquoise

Post Tue, Mar 28 2017, 9:11 pm
Dr. Simonson great gyn ob and Dr. Kiffel great pediatrician. Dr Israel for general

amother
Scarlet

Post Tue, Mar 28 2017, 9:15 pm
[quote="amother"]Dr. Simonson great gyn ob and Dr. Kiffel great pediatrician. Dr Israel for general[/quote
This! All 3 of them

amother
Gray

Post Tue, Mar 28 2017, 9:15 pm
dr freddie marton is neurologist has days/hours in pomona takes fidelis

amother
Taupe

Post Tue, Mar 28 2017, 9:19 pm
Dr. Israel is a great doctor but he doesn't take Fidelis in his private practice and he's in the Monsey health center once or twice a week. You need to make an appointment well in advance and even then you might have to wait an hour or 2 to see him. Does dr. Simonson take new patients?

happyone

Post Tue, Mar 28 2017, 9:29 pm
Pediatrics. Risa gorelick . Gp- dr Vladimir zelenko
Gyno- NONE local... imo

Last edited by happyone on Tue, Mar 28 2017, 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

overworked

Post Tue, Mar 28 2017, 9:30 pm
I use dr Jerold Schwartz private office for adults. children partners in pediatrics & ob I used refuh new square bh very happy with each of these offices

amother
Oak

Post Wed, Mar 29 2017, 8:40 am
amother wrote:
I use williamsburg pediatrics and I am extremely happy. I only use the doctor I like and who know my children well by a well visit and try to get that one for a sick visit as well but have used the other ones just for a sick visit and they were ok.
It is funny u say close minded because I find them sooooo the opposite. They ttly listen to what I say and respect it. Wait times for me have varied but overly were ok.

Which doctor do you use there?

BTW I am not saying they have ALL the problems I listed.

amother
Wine

Post Wed, Mar 29 2017, 9:07 am
I use Hillcrest Medical for kids very happy with them.

For myself I use Jerrold Schwartz but not in Refuah in his own practice but not sure if he is accepting new patients there but I could be wrong.

For gyn I go to Tallman ot Dr. Simonson but not sure he takes Fidelis or new patients.

amother
Sapphire

Post Wed, Mar 29 2017, 7:22 pm
I too am happy with Hillcrest Pediatics. Specifically, I am in love with Dr. Risa Gorelick.

amother
Sapphire

Post Wed, Mar 29 2017, 7:23 pm
Oh, and I use the Refuah Mt. Sinai OB?GYN group. (Dr.s Grazi, Lanzkowsky, Lubell, etc.)

amother
Sienna

Post Wed, Mar 29 2017, 7:27 pm
amother wrote:

Thanks!!

Theres one doctor in Williamsburg Pediatrics that I love and only see that one doc. Not close-minded at all!
For myself I use Dr. Sarah Eisenberg. I know she also sees children but I dont know what she's like for them. My dh uses Refuah.
Most midwives do gynecology stuff too. Mine does.

amother
Puce

Post Wed, Mar 29 2017, 7:54 pm
amother wrote:
Which doctor do you use there?

BTW I am not saying they have ALL the problems I listed.

Esther bekritzky. She is amazing.I have used the others but they aren't the main ones I do. Esther is my doctor and knows my kids well.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries