Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Judaism -> Halachic Questions and Discussions
Would you shop online...
Previous  1  2  3

PinkFridge

Post Fri, Mar 31 2017, 11:21 am
Stars wrote:
Doesn't sound like she thinks she's holier than you for not having the internet in her house, does she?
It's the holier than thou types who come knocking on your door saying "I heard you can get xyz on amazon. Order it for me. I'll bring you cash"
They do this every other day, and the cash takes a looooooooooong time in coming.
Oh and when you need them you can never reach them because they don't have text or email.

You know the line, "In G-d we trust, all others play cash"? I would amend that to, "I am happy to help you but I must have a credit card number."

Stars

Post Fri, Mar 31 2017, 11:38 am
PinkFridge wrote:
You know the line, "In G-d we trust, all others play cash"? I would amend that to, "I am happy to help you but I must have a credit card number."

Don't worry. Thanks to all he holier than thou people in my life I now have a strong new years resolution I can actually stick to.

farm

Post Fri, Mar 31 2017, 11:41 am
Look, its totally different if the friend or relative has no issues with the idea of internet usage but doesn't have it in her home for whatever reason (cost, husband or kids who don't want the temptation, dumb school rule, etc) versus she doesn't have it because it's treif and assur and she is too frum to allow it but then wants you to go online and take care of things for her.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Judaism -> Halachic Questions and Discussions