Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Cheapest place to buy bugaboo donkey twin stroller

amother
Lime

Post Sat, Apr 01 2017, 9:57 pm
Where is the cheapest place to buy the bugaboo donkey twin stroller?

tigerwife

Post Sat, Apr 01 2017, 10:10 pm
Try Craig's list. Be selective and only meet in a public place. It's a little creepy but I know people who have found fantastic deals on quality items through it.

amother
Aquamarine

Post Sat, Apr 01 2017, 10:17 pm
I know you can call PishPosh Baby in Lakewood to see if they have any open boxes/floor models. There is also someone in lakewood called Bugaboos for Less and she has pictures of the Donkey in her ad. She's a good person to try

amother
Sapphire

Post Sat, Apr 01 2017, 10:33 pm
Buy a used one. I got mine like new for $800. The price for a 'used' like new donkey ranges from $650-$1500 depending on the seller, the canopies, and the year.
There's a Facebook group called bugaboo usa b/s/t where people sell their bugaboos and there are always lots of pictures so you can see exactly how it looks.

amother
Lime

Post Sat, Apr 01 2017, 10:45 pm
does anyone have contact information for bugaboos for less?

amother
Brown

Post Sun, Apr 02 2017, 12:12 am
Ewww.... how do you know who threw up in the previous stroller, what germs they had, etc?
How do you clean it and make sure it's sanitary?

If you want a BB Donkey, you cannot afford to be cheap. Get a new one or get something you can afford.

amother
Sapphire

Post Sun, Apr 02 2017, 12:36 am
amother wrote:
Ewww.... how do you know who threw up in the previous stroller, what germs they had, etc?
How do you clean it and make sure it's sanitary?

If you want a BB Donkey, you cannot afford to be cheap. Get a new one or get something you can afford.

Do you think your kids' vomit is made out of rare, elite materials? Do you think the guys in the back of the store folding your brand new stroller for you and touching every part of it were born in the back of the store and live in a germ-free bubble, reappearing only when a stroller rolls in to be folded?
I happen to use stroller liners on all my strollers, new or old, but you can and should wash and sanitize the material of a used stroller when it arrives and that's enough.
Also, you can afford to be cheap and get fancy things if you are driven, geshikt, and willing to put up with some inconveniences. When you and I walk next to each other in the street, our bugaboos stroll just as fast as each other, they look just as nice as each other, and the only difference between us is that I paid half of what you paid so I have beautiful liners and we're all wearing nice shoes and jackets, too Smile . Don't be such a snob!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics