Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Weight loss ideas! Help!

twogees

Post Mon, Apr 24 2017, 12:19 pm
I am trying to loose weight. Need to loose 50-100lbs...I have tried slimfast and a nutritionist (which was a complete waste of $150)...at ideas of what I can do? I have just recently heard of some sort of diet/cleanse of eating one specific food a day think there is beets on it...would try it if I know what it was....

Any ideas?

amother
Plum

Post Mon, Apr 24 2017, 12:26 pm
twogees wrote:
I am trying to loose weight. Need to loose 50-100lbs...I have tried slimfast and a nutritionist (which was a complete waste of $150)...at ideas of what I can do? I have just recently heard of some sort of diet/cleanse of eating one specific food a day think there is beets on it...would try it if I know what it was....

Any ideas?

Why didn't the nutritionist work? They almost always have a healthy plan that if followed, will result in weight loss.

CatLady

Post Mon, Apr 24 2017, 1:56 pm
Have you tried Weight Watchers, Sparkpeople or My Fitness Pal? These are sustainable eating plans that you can do for the rest of your life, as opposed to swigging beet juice for three days. You don't want to just lose weight, you want to maintain the weight loss. Otherwise, it's pointless.

besty

Post Mon, Apr 24 2017, 3:56 pm
Tanya supposed to be fantastic.......whoever goes there is successful..........

rosebunch

Post Mon, Apr 24 2017, 4:17 pm
Are you the type to be principled and follow your own diet without going weekly to weigh in?
I am following the 17 day diet and am very successful b"h. I lost 20 pounds in a span of 3 months. I also like the maintenance program once I reach my goal.

teddyb

Post Fri, Apr 28 2017, 9:11 am
A healthy diet and daily exercise is the way to go. Weight watchers or one of the other posted diet plans. Get at least a half an hour of exercise, even just walking as quickly as you can tho I'd try to do something a little more like a class or online video at least once a week to get cardio really going.

You really need both to be able to lose a significant amount in a healthy way.

amother
Salmon

Post Fri, Apr 28 2017, 11:12 am
I love weight watchers. I started mid January at 160 lbs and I'm now at 143. I'm going down to 139 and then going on maintenance. FYI- I eat pizza like 3 times a week- its not a deprivation diet.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise