Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Foo foo stroller

amother
Azure

Post Tue, Apr 25 2017, 12:20 pm
This is an imitation doona....do u have it? Tell me about it....

yksraya

Post Tue, Apr 25 2017, 12:43 pm
It's not that much cheaper than the doona, I wouldn't risk it.

amother
Azure

Post Tue, Apr 25 2017, 12:55 pm
yksraya wrote:
It's not that much cheaper than the doona, I wouldn't risk it.

Actually on Ali express it's 1/2 the price....which is the reason I want to know if anyone has it......I want to know if it's to compare to doona or is it a junk

amother
Olive

Post Tue, Apr 25 2017, 12:58 pm
A car seat is a life saving device, and this one has absolutely no safety testing done to know if it would actually save a life if necessary. I doubt you want your baby to be the crash test model.

amother
Azure

Post Wed, Apr 26 2017, 10:29 am
amother wrote:
A car seat is a life saving device, and this one has absolutely no safety testing done to know if it would actually save a life if necessary. I doubt you want your baby to be the crash test model.

I actually heard that it's made at the same place Doona is made at n it's the exact same thing, with Doona u just pay for the name just like all other brand name things. But I guess no one on imamother has tried it.

amother
Ginger

Post Wed, Apr 26 2017, 10:40 am
Actually - the guy who copied it is in jail, as per Doona.

amother
Azure

Post Wed, Apr 26 2017, 11:26 am
amother wrote:
Actually - the guy who copied it is in jail, as per Doona.

Wow interesting.....but that still proves it's prob the same thing and worth buying.

MrsDash

Post Wed, Apr 26 2017, 11:28 am
amother wrote:
I actually heard that it's made at the same place Doona is made at n it's the exact same thing, with Doona u just pay for the name just like all other brand name things. But I guess no one on imamother has tried it.

Not sure about that. I just watched a promo video for both products and the foofoo appears to be very cheaply made. As someone mentioned upthread, I can't find a single website that assures their products safety.

Also, Doona has different models according to where they're distributed. The US has different regulations when it comes to car seat safety. Foofoo appears to only have one distributor.

groovy1224

Post Wed, Apr 26 2017, 11:34 am
amother wrote:
Wow interesting.....but that still proves it's prob the same thing and worth buying.

No that doesn't prove that.

If you can't afford a Doona (which is perfectly okay, it's a $500 car seat) go with a more affordable, safety tested model.

Could you live with yourself if your baby ch'v got hurt because you had to have a cheap knock-off of a brand name stroller?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics